Grand Junction, CO

Posted May 18, 2013
I feel that the bulling is still a real problem.Also the teachers seem to get worse as the kids go up.I have not seen any real growth in any of my children.I think the school needs to look into getting new teachers that really care about the students.I hope next year is a better year but I have my doubts.Over all this is not the school I would choose for my kids if I had a choice.

Posted July 14, 2012
I'm a student at this school and I was quite disappointed. I barely had any time or attention from the teachers and the student behaviors were horrible. My best year at the school was 6th grade.

Posted May 22, 2009
I have never seem so much wonderful things happen at a school before this one GMMS has outstanding Staff people in general and i love it i graduated with flying colors because of the teachers there who care about you and that you suceed in life and some have such a positive influence on you that they are like a second family member which make wanting to learn at GMMS even better because you can talk to a teacher if you have a problem and they can give you advise on how to handle it or get through it if it is something that really is getting you down. i will always love Grand Mesa Middle School it is Amazing!

Posted February 24, 2009
that is such an awesome school they are the best with the best teachers

Posted February 18, 2008
GMMS is a great school. I am an ex-student and I am happy with the way the teachers prepared me for high school. Teachers set their standards high and helped me to focus on the things I needed.

Posted January 22, 2008
I am a student at GMMS. The teachers at the school ar willing, the after school programs are going on almost everyday I absolutly love this school.

Posted May 30, 2007
I am a 7th grade student at GMMS. At this school the extracurricular activities are amazing. Teacher quality ranges. The principal and the dean are very real and teach kids how to act in the real world. Some teachers do nothing but blame students and never take it upon their selves that they didn't teach some thing well enough just blame the students. This school overall is ok but not close to perfect.

Posted September 27, 2006

Posted June 08, 2005

Posted April 28, 2005

Grand Mesa Middle School
585 311/2 Rd, Grand Junction, CO  81504
Last modified Grand Mesa Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grand Mesa Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top