Grand Lake Elementary School 3

Posted December 12, 2008
I have two children at this school and they both Love it. My oldest, in fourth grade, however has been held back once in 3rd and failed 4th grade. He then went to summer school and still failed. I don't think the summer program is very effective, I wish I would have used a tutor.

Grand Lake Elementary School 1

Posted June 18, 2008
This is a poorly cared for school and the kids are very badly behaved. i will never let my kid go to that school.

Grand Lake Elementary School 5

Posted April 14, 2008
Extremely caring teachers and parents. Small class sizes and a real sense of community make this school a 10. Both of my kids have gone to it, one still there, and the experience has been great!

Grand Lake Elementary School 5

Posted February 10, 2006
As a teacher at Grand Lake Elementary School, I'd like to invite all interested families to check out our school. We are a small school, and we know all of our kids. Yes, we do score high on achievement tests, but we do it by teaching in developmentally appropriate ways. We meet the needs of the individual students and we love and support our families!

Grand Lake Elementary School
301 Marina Dr, Grand Lake, CO  80447
Last modified Grand Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Grand Lake Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.