Posted July 24, 2011
My two grand children attend Trinity and I have found the entire staff to be caring and attenative to the students and their needs. I especially like the interaction between all the grade levels. Older children have younger children as "buddies" for different activities which encourages the older kids to be more tolerant of the younger children and the younger children learn to trust rather than fear the big kids. The students learn at an early age to give back to the community through their projects each month. The academics seem to be very good, my grand children are not to the age yet for testing, but last years test scores showed the students testing nearly 2 grade levels above the grade they are in, well above the national average.

Posted July 05, 2011
I love this school! It is GOD centered. The teachers are so caring of the students. There is a sense of community among the parents and students. I trust that my child will have a head start on high school as he continues in this school.

Posted July 02, 2011
Love, love, love this school! I am so happy with how well my child is doing! The programs are great for him! I am also very happy with how well behaved the children are! It's great! My son loves this school so much! It has been a great blessing! And they have been so generous in rough times! And everything in this school revolves around God! :-} My child has learned so much! Thanks so much, Trinity Greeley!

Posted July 01, 2011
I am extremely excited to be sending my children back to Trinity! The students are so caring and I love the athletic program! The teachers care so much about the kids and my kids score really high on their Iowa Basic Tests! It makes me so happy to know people actually care about giving my children an education and teaching them about God! =) This school is truly amazing!

Posted April 02, 2011
Excellent school! The students are so polite and caring! I switched my child to this school! He loves it so much! Amazing teachers and a great athletic program! If you want a good Christian school for your child send them to this school! :)

Trinity Lutheran School 4

Posted March 22, 2007
I have been very satisified with this school. However, I have only had one child in for one year, but so far, so good. She has learned more than my other child who went to a much more costly and prestigious private school years ago. The main thing I like is the security of the school. Classrooms are locked during the day, and at lunch the entire school is locked so random people cannot stroll in. The playground is also very secure. The students seem to be polite and fairly well-behaved. However, it is costly, and I will probably send my child to a different school next year-only because of the cost factor.

Trinity Lutheran School 1

Posted August 16, 2006
I would not sent any one to this school. They do not care about the kids they are suppose be teaching. They depend on the parent hepler in the classes to do the real teaching while they grade papers. When you notice your child needs more help, they don't give it.They stat that they are getting it in class so it must be that your not spending enough time with them.When the kids ask their teacher for help, they say the teacher won't help them. As it stands now my child is looking to be hold back in 2nd. grade because the teacher wouldn't do her job.I feel that if you are paying for a private school then no child should be held back period! The office people can do some improvement on customer service.

Trinity Lutheran School 2

Posted January 11, 2006

Posted May 05, 2004
- a former student

Trinity Lutheran School
3000 35th Avenue, Greeley, CO  80634
Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Trinity Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top