Greeley, CO

Posted October 20, 2014
Dayspring Christian Academy, is a wonderful school for those who want their children to be taught godly principles in every subject they learn. I have been going to DCA since DK and am now in high school, I would advise any parent considering sending their child to a private school to pray and seek God in this matter. Something Dayspring provides for preparing for your child's future is, they require the students to write an oration which is a speech about a certain topic, you feel strongly about and then provide your point of view by researching.Then in the fall they present their oration to their class and possibly to the entire school or an event that occurs later in the school year. This helps the child acquire an ability to use logic, to debate, and to learn public speaking skills. Also another great thing about this school that is unique from the majority of schools is, in every subject they show how God is in every subject and the teachers are very open to assisting the students in class and one on one time if needed. I hope this has helped you in understanding a little bit more about this school.

Posted August 27, 2014
My son is so happy and academically challenged at DCA! We've experienced nothing but great things here.

Posted May 21, 2014
Christians are not perfect, but we all strive as families and staff of Dayspring to guide and educate in God's love. Our Kids still have free will and do make bad choices sometimes. We can't blame a school for that! Any issues we have had, all students have been given appropriate guidance and correction. Like any other place on this earth students will have issues. The important thing to me is that my children are using the biblical model to resolve conflict and held to that standard! I have kids at each grade level and they LOVE Dayspring, so do we as parents!

Posted December 21, 2013
Touring the school I feel in love with Dayspring and Dayspring has proved to be a safe and caring environment and above all provides a Christ centered education. My daughter loves Dayspring!

Posted December 18, 2013
Without a doubt Best School in No Co., by far. Quality education, with an emphasis on enstilling moral values, while developing a love for Christ.

Posted December 18, 2013
Dayspring is an awesome place for my child to learn about the world from a Christian perspective.

Posted December 17, 2013
Both of my boys have attended Dayspring since kindergarten. Dayspring provides an academically rigorous yet nurturing environment where kids grow both academically and spiritually. The teachers truly care about the students and will pray with them and support them while still holding students to a high standard.

Posted December 17, 2013
My daughter has attended DCA for 11 years. Dayspring provides a caring environment, Christ-centered education, academic rigor, and the teachers and staff are phenomenal!

Posted December 17, 2013
Dayspring is a Christ Centered education that delivers a biblical world view with a rigorous curriculum that challenges my kids. There are sports, drama, music and service opportunities that have blessed my kids as well. The teachers are prepared and challenged our kids every day. My kids are loved and encouraged everyday at Dayspring. My daughter recently graduated and is attending college and she said she is more prepared for school than most of her classmates are. Both of my kids will attend all 12 grades at Dayspring and I couldn't be more pleased. Its the best investment I can make in my children.

Posted December 17, 2013
I am truly amazed at the family loving atmosphere my child and our family feels at events for this school. The school teaches and acts upon their christian values. Academically I have no complaints, more importantly the kids and staff treat each other with love and respect, you don't find that in too many schools these days!

Dayspring Christian Academy
3734 West 20th Street, Greeley, CO  80634
Last modified Dayspring Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Dayspring Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top