PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted February 18, 2016
They don't give enough homework or teach about how to deal with any different religions besides our own.

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted February 18, 2016
My kids complain about the homework problem all the time they always say that they need to get more practice outside of school.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

G O D GOD DOG GOD Y E A H BABY Y E A H

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

J E S U S C H R I I I I I I I I I I I I S T

Posted October 20, 2014
Dayspring Christian Academy, is a wonderful school for those who want their children to be taught godly principles in every subject they learn. I have been going to DCA since DK and am now in high school, I would advise any parent considering sending their child to a private school to pray and seek God in this matter. Something Dayspring provides for preparing for your child's future is, they require the students to write an oration which is a speech about a certain topic, you feel strongly about and then provide your point of view by researching.Then in the fall they present their oration to their class and possibly to the entire school or an event that occurs later in the school year. This helps the child acquire an ability to use logic, to debate, and to learn public speaking skills. Also another great thing about this school that is unique from the majority of schools is, in every subject they show how God is in every subject and the teachers are very open to assisting the students in class and one on one time if needed. I hope this has helped you in understanding a little bit more about this school.

Posted August 27, 2014
My son is so happy and academically challenged at DCA! We've experienced nothing but great things here.

Posted May 21, 2014
Christians are not perfect, but we all strive as families and staff of Dayspring to guide and educate in God's love. Our Kids still have free will and do make bad choices sometimes. We can't blame a school for that! Any issues we have had, all students have been given appropriate guidance and correction. Like any other place on this earth students will have issues. The important thing to me is that my children are using the biblical model to resolve conflict and held to that standard! I have kids at each grade level and they LOVE Dayspring, so do we as parents!

Posted December 21, 2013
Touring the school I feel in love with Dayspring and Dayspring has proved to be a safe and caring environment and above all provides a Christ centered education. My daughter loves Dayspring!

Posted December 18, 2013
Without a doubt Best School in No Co., by far. Quality education, with an emphasis on enstilling moral values, while developing a love for Christ.

Posted December 18, 2013
Dayspring is an awesome place for my child to learn about the world from a Christian perspective.

3734 West 20th Street, Greeley, CO  80634
Last modified Dayspring Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12