Greeley, CO

Posted April 13, 2010
Great school! It is everything they say....however, they can't do it alone. If your a disconnected parent who thinks the school should solve your child's behavior problems...well then MVA probably isn't for you.

Mountain View Academy 1

Posted September 17, 2009

Mountain View Academy 1

Posted July 07, 2009

Posted February 10, 2009
I have seen the huge difference in coming to this school as a parent from public education. The kids achieve a wonderful self esteem boost in such a short time. The teacher's work over time, using their lunch hour to help a child to get caught up. That makes such a wonderful difference in all of our lives. To have a happy child come home and tell you they have great friends, explain what they have learned for the day, drive by streets signs and be proud to read them out loud! What a great school this is. The administration is always willing to work with you. All you have to do is ask. We love MVA!!!

Posted February 10, 2009
As I see other kids addicted to the t.v., internet, and their playstations, my child will not put down a book. MVA is child centered and has taught my child to love reading, learning, and knowledge. Thank you, MVA, for making a difference in my child's life.

Posted February 03, 2009

Posted December 27, 2008
We knew we wanted our children to go to MVA before we moved to Greeley from Amarillo Texas. We have been happy with every teacher our children have had. It is like a family instead of a school. I have never felt that my children we in an unsafe place or that our family was no highly valued.

Mountain View Academy 0

Posted November 12, 2008
Mountain View Academy is the greatest thing that ever happened to my two children. The staff and teachers showed understanding and flexibility while working with the kids during the time of their parents' ugly divorce. They are shining academically. BTW, I don't understand some of the comments about the school being unsafe. I know through unimpeachable sources that MVA is seen as a model of security and safety within the education community, as well as by law enforcement. They have audio and video monitoring with locked entry doors. How much safer could it be? I don't worry at all about my kids' safety at Mountain View. EME, an MVA parent for 2-1/2 years now

Posted November 11, 2008
MVA is a treasure. Our son was very bored at another school, and his pediatrician recommended MVA. Now 6 years later, we couldn t be happier with this school. Our son loves school and his teachers; his grades and test scores are very high, thanks to an outstanding MVA education. I discovered this site today, and was surprised that MVA s rating was not 5 stars. Then I read the ratings, ending with tears in my eyes. A small group of disgruntled parents' words paint a picture of a failing, uncaring school, while nothing could be further from the truth. Possibly MVA isn't for everyone. The documented results show it best: Regardless of aptitude, well behaved students with a strong desire to learn and strong support from home, always excel at MVA. Teachers and staff are devoted, skilled and compassionate, and I can t imagine a better learning environment. MP, MVA mom/aunt

Posted August 12, 2008
Nothing is perfect but MVA comes awfully close. Committed faculty, an excellent facility, small classes and high parental involvement with good communication make it an outstanding place to send a child.

Mountain View Academy