Public charter
Greeley, CO

Posted June 10, 2014
This school is wonderfully diverse, and has a student lead learning model rich with project based learning. I highly recommend it!

University Schools 2

Posted May 20, 2014
Administration is not accountable yet they expect the kids to be held accountable. They do not treat each child the same and there are instances of bias when it comes to race and ethnicity. Children are not given the chance to improve and are not given the help that they may need in order to succeed. This school does not provide enough supervision for the children, and this seems to be a result of adding so many students to the facility within one year.

Posted March 13, 2013
This is an amazing school where students feel valued and are encouraged to succeed through problem solving and individualization. We waited years to get in, and are so thrilled to have our children here. The teachers are wonderful and caring, and each day my child can't wait to see what is next at school. His 3rd/4th grade teacher, Ms. B. is the best we've seen, and we are sad she won't be his teacher next year. I hope with the expansion the school retains its commitment to the children, rather than simply a test score.

Posted July 03, 2012
This is the best school I have ever been to. The teachers are amazing and they are willing to work with kids to help them out. The school has challenged me but I am able to excel. I am so glad I came to this school!

Posted August 15, 2010
Our family is new to University (high school), and we've got nothing but positive comments to make about all the teachers, administrators and coaches we've met. We're impressed with the available curriculum and academic performance, but most important of all, our son is excited about attending University.

Posted October 05, 2009
I love University Schools because they have great teachers who are very dedicated to the children and their job. I also love this school because they teach children how to be independent learners. Three times a year the children have to prepare a PLP, a personalized learning plan. It means that the children choose a subject, study this subject in depth, and then do an oral presentation about it in front of their class. It is wonderful because it teaches children public speaking. It also gets them ready for college and interview situations later in life. My children love University Schools and are happy to go there every day. They are excited to learn and go to school every day!

Posted September 21, 2009
The teachers and directors listen and implement parent ideas.

Posted September 17, 2009
They have a fantastic curriculum and the most amazing teachers!

Posted September 16, 2009
A great multi-age community that fosters self-directed and motivated learning.

University Schools 4

Posted September 15, 2009
The elementary curriculum is well balanced with a focus on literacy and content areas. I particularly like that the school offers Spanish as a second language, art, P.E., and music. My child's teacher is very creative and effectively integrates technology in many content areas. The principal is very attentive to parental concerns and is well-liked by the children.

University Schools
6525 18th St, Greeley, CO  80634
Last modified University Schools is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
University Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top