Greeley, CO
Students enrolled: 1,029

Northridge High School 0

Posted April 15, 2010
Northridge has been a great school for my son. He is in advanced classes and has had great teachers.

Posted March 12, 2010
My son is Freshman at Northridge H.S. I am a very involved parent and community member. As such, I know that Northridge's new principal and teachers are dedicated and do their best to create a great learning environment for all students. The Principal and staff are very accessible. My son is in the Math magnet program and most recently applied for the AVID program. Thanks to the people at Northridge, my son is on a positive track towards college.

Posted March 11, 2010
I have a son that graduated from Northridge in 2008 and I currently have a daughter that is a Sophmore at the school. I had some Admin. concerns while my son was attending, but am very happy with the leadership with the current Principal. I have met some great teachers that really care about the students and I have seen a change in the atmosphere at the school. I think being a teacher and principal is very challenging these days and I think Northridge is heading in the right direction.

Posted March 09, 2010
We have had children at Northridge for 3 years now. There has been an amdinistrative change recently and I think it has had a very positive effect on the students. Administrators are very visible at school events, they meet with parent groups for students in extra-curricular activities and they are approachable and available to speak with. Both of our children are being challenged academically at Northridge through their Math and Science Magnet program and with the assortment of Advanced Placement courses being offered. After attending the last set of conferences, it was very apparent to me that each teacher I spoke with took pride in Northridge and its students.

Northridge High School 5

Posted July 09, 2009

Posted April 27, 2007

Northridge High School 1

Posted March 31, 2007
Students are allowed to miss unexcused with no discipline. Students who are behind in credits may still take a blank block no counselor follow up. I feel students may be pushed thru no matter what there grades or attendance are.

Northridge High School 1

Posted August 26, 2006
There's no incentive to succeed. Very low expectations.

Northridge High School 2

Posted June 02, 2006
- a former student
I am a former student of Northridge High School and just finished my first year at the University of Colorado in Boulder. I have to say that I was not prepared academically what-so-ever. There are a few teachers at Northridge who strived for their student's success, but not enough. I felt as though Northridge taught me to just 'get by' and to not strive for more. The school is beautiful and new and has some wonderful, energetic teachers (theatre,sports) but overall, I feel like I was cheated and deserved to be pushed more academically. Me and my fellow Northridge alums all agree that we were not prepared for college and that Northridge taught 'down.'

Northridge High School 5

Posted October 16, 2005

Northridge High School
100 71st Ave, Greeley, CO  80634
Last modified Northridge High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northridge High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top