Bad
Good

Northridge High School

Posted April 15, 2010
Northridge has been a great school for my son. He is in advanced classes and has had great teachers.

Posted March 12, 2010
My son is Freshman at Northridge H.S. I am a very involved parent and community member. As such, I know that Northridge's new principal and teachers are dedicated and do their best to create a great learning environment for all students. The Principal and staff are very accessible. My son is in the Math magnet program and most recently applied for the AVID program. Thanks to the people at Northridge, my son is on a positive track towards college.

Posted March 11, 2010
I have a son that graduated from Northridge in 2008 and I currently have a daughter that is a Sophmore at the school. I had some Admin. concerns while my son was attending, but am very happy with the leadership with the current Principal. I have met some great teachers that really care about the students and I have seen a change in the atmosphere at the school. I think being a teacher and principal is very challenging these days and I think Northridge is heading in the right direction.

Posted March 09, 2010
We have had children at Northridge for 3 years now. There has been an amdinistrative change recently and I think it has had a very positive effect on the students. Administrators are very visible at school events, they meet with parent groups for students in extra-curricular activities and they are approachable and available to speak with. Both of our children are being challenged academically at Northridge through their Math and Science Magnet program and with the assortment of Advanced Placement courses being offered. After attending the last set of conferences, it was very apparent to me that each teacher I spoke with took pride in Northridge and its students.

Northridge High School 1

Posted March 31, 2007
Students are allowed to miss unexcused with no discipline. Students who are behind in credits may still take a blank block no counselor follow up. I feel students may be pushed thru no matter what there grades or attendance are.

Northridge High School 1

Posted August 26, 2006
There's no incentive to succeed. Very low expectations.

Posted June 02, 2006
I am a former student of Northridge High School and just finished my first year at the University of Colorado in Boulder. I have to say that I was not prepared academically what-so-ever. There are a few teachers at Northridge who strived for their student's success, but not enough. I felt as though Northridge taught me to just 'get by' and to not strive for more. The school is beautiful and new and has some wonderful, energetic teachers (theatre,sports) but overall, I feel like I was cheated and deserved to be pushed more academically. Me and my fellow Northridge alums all agree that we were not prepared for college and that Northridge taught 'down.'

Posted September 09, 2003
ELO protocol is not enforced (or encouraged) for students who do not maintain grade average as required. Children are promoted even though they've failed prior subject. Northridge is just 'pushing kids through to get them out.' Testing scores are low and no 'life lessons' are being taught. As a new school, a higher level of teaching and authorized discipline should have been set and maintained.

Posted August 25, 2003
We have been happy with the school to date. With this being a new school problems have occurred but the staff and administration has worked to correct them. We have two children there this year and are very happy with the whole program.

Posted August 19, 2003
As parents we have not been impressed with the educational level provided at this school. It has been scoring low compared to other local schools since the school opened. Another concern we have is the safety of our children in this school. If we had a choice we would transfer our 3 children to another public school.

Northridge High School
100 71st Avenue, Greeley, CO  80634
Last modified Northridge High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northridge High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top