Greeley, CO

Martinez Elementary School 4

Posted December 13, 2009
This school has made a tremendous transformation. It is evident that the teachers are there to teach.

Martinez Elementary School 5

Posted March 02, 2009
The school has changed in the past 3 years. They are more focused on student achievement. The teachers and principal are doing a great job! They moved from a low rating to an average rating (State Report Card) in less than 2 years. I am proud to be a parent of a Billie Martinez students.

Martinez Elementary School 3

Posted October 07, 2008

Martinez Elementary School 2

Posted April 12, 2005
This school is located in the NE side of Greeley. This is also the lowest income per household area of the city. Extra curricular activities are non-existent in this school.

Martinez Elementary School 1

Posted February 12, 2005
My children attend this school at the time. I never know how my children are doing unless I go to the teachers and ask. My first grader never has homework. Because of gang problems, the children have to wear uniforms. I don't believe there can be anything worse that this. As soon as this year is over, they are out of this school. It's unbelievable. The only reason they are here is because it's more convenient for my children and I. Only one teacher in this school has really demonstrated her ability to teach. Thank you Mrs. Miller.

Martinez Elementary School
341 14th Ave, Greeley, CO  80631
Last modified Martinez Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martinez Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top