Posted March 03, 2014
I visited Brentwood and it was awful. The children were disrespectful and out of control. And with good reason! Half the 6th grade teachers I witnessed didn't even pay attention to the classes. In 3 classes I myself learned nothing. Fights. Gang activity. The students running the classrooms.......so sad.

Posted February 20, 2014
The teachers and staff are extremely committed to the students. The school underwent a massive turnover in administration and teachers two years ago, but the new administration has stabilized the situation and teachers are much more engaged with administration and parents. Newl-implemented early testing has put kids in appropriate classes, especially for math and language arts students testing above grade-level. The band is the best in the state by any measure. I love this school.

Posted July 22, 2012
I was a staff member at this school and my experiences there have drove me out of education all together. This principal while appearing to want to make a difference is more concerned about moving up in the district than helping the kids. She had only been there a year when half of the staff 21 members decided to find other places to work. There would have been more staff leaving if Weld county didn't make it difficult to transfer out of the district. The students here were very disrespectful and bad behavior was constantly being ignored. I am very happy that I will not be coming back next year but feel bad for many of the teachers that have to deal with the principals poor decision making. Find another school for your childrent to attend because there is no more woodshop, food classes since they have been cut.

Posted May 18, 2012
Brentwood, in our families experience, has been a very unsafe place to be. The bullying and fighting that goes on there is out of control. I have had 2 of my children attend this school over a span of 3 years and would not recommend this school. The staff at Brentwood try to be helpful but the kids drive the bus and therefore it is not the safe environment that parents seek for there children.

Brentwood Middle School 4

Posted September 09, 2011
The teachers and administration are excellent. What I have noticed is a lack of parental involvement. The gym was more than half empty on back-to-school night. This, more than anything, is an indicator of low test scores--parents are not participating in the process! As an active parent, I feel that Brentwood is more than taking care of my daughter's educational needs.

Posted August 30, 2011
Hi i really dont think this school could get any worse there is a fight just about every week and the teachers constantly suspend kids time after time hoping eventually they will get the message to stop. Kids are just about saying every cuss word they can. When I went to school there I constantly got threatened and bullied. I have now swithed to private school just to get away from all of this. And as a student I do not reccomend Brentwood middle school.

Posted July 07, 2011
I think the kids are hear are extremely rude! And the teachers should actually do something besides sitting on their butts! And talk about horrible basketball and volleyball teams!

Posted October 07, 2010
The teachers are in full blast to teach. The staff knows how to stop any violence or fouling around. They use a thing called a CLAW CARD. The ALM program is really great it truly lets us kids evaluate our goals and lets us have all the learning opportunities we need. The teachers really care about us as students and put a lot of effort towards us.

Posted September 02, 2010
I have had two boys go through Brentwood Middle School and now my daughter. I am highly impressed with the quality of leadership, teacher involvement, teacher instruction, and the challenge it provides to my children. My children enter high school at a high level, ready to learn and participate. I believe this is because of the expectations that have been given to them. As they move on through high school and now college for one, this continues. Brentwood should be congratulated on its determination to help every child succeed!

Posted May 28, 2009

Brentwood Middle School
2600 24th Ave Court, Greeley, CO  80634
Last modified Brentwood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brentwood Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top