Bad
Good

Posted September 12, 2010
GCHS has amazing teachers across all content areas, and it is clear that all students are valued by the staff, not just the "smart" kids. We always felt welcome to participate in school events and activities. High school is filled with conflict, yet Central has done a good job of keeping drama to a minimum and instead focuses on students preparing for life academically and socially.

Greeley Central High School 3

Posted September 29, 2008
I just graduated form GCHS last year. I very much enjoyed my time at there, learned a lot, had a great experience, and have since gone on to a great university. It does have it's problems: not the best district, and such. But it does have many extracurricular activities available, AP program, arts magnet (which just started last year so wasn't huge but I'm assuming is better this year), ESL program... I only rated it a 3 (average) because it does have room to improve and the principal whom I believe did an amazing job left and with her lost some great teachers and staff. This was not resolved as well as I would hope it would be but I do not know for sure how it is now, since I no longer go there.

Posted February 29, 2008
This is a great school. Rich in diversity, which is obviously frowned upon by this site. Very historical. Caring and talented teachers. The person below me is wrong about the sports. We have one of the most storied basketball teams in the state (2nd most State Championships in the state). great athletics

Posted May 06, 2007
Amazing. Amazing Principal. Amazing Teachers. Amazing Magnet Program. Not so Amazing Sports, but ya gotta love them anyway. Amazing parents. Just amazing! Enough Said.

Greeley Central High School 2

Posted May 26, 2006
Greeley Central is a decent high school. However, I don't think I can entire recommend this school.

Greeley Central High School 4

Posted April 22, 2006
I was an Exchange student at this school and was impressed with the extracurricular activities like music and sports and the involvement in contests. The quality of the school is ok, i think, if the students want to learn they are able to do so and get support from the staff. Parent involvement was high in sports. Parent information are also written in Spanish (due to the high numberof Hispanic students).

Greeley Central High School

Posted January 10, 2006
I was an exchange student in 1995 when I was there. the academic programs were completed, music was great, I had the oportunity to learn something from the jazz band of the school, I think shouldn t be sport season. like soccer only one semester. I think that was a bad idea. My host family they were not much envolved in my school activitcs, but I think the other parents were. I didn t undersntand why the conselour by the time didn t explain me as a senior I had to do some subjects to graduate. i didn t graduate because I was not instructed well by the time of my arrive there. But was an amazing school.just great.

Greeley Central High School
1515 14th Avenue, Greeley, CO  80631
Last modified Greeley Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.