Greeley, CO

Posted June 12, 2013
I think this is a wonderful school. The teachers and special education teachers/therapists are very caring and dedicated and can always make time to address concerns that I may have and will take the time to keep me informed on my child's progress as well as collaborate with me on new methods and ideas to make my child more comfortable and successful.

Posted November 21, 2007

Posted April 20, 2006
- a former student
I found this school to be very a very supportive and caring environment.

Posted December 29, 2005

Posted February 16, 2005
- a former student

Posted December 10, 2004
Both of my boys attend Scott Elem School. We have some of best experiences with the teachers and staff. Each student is treated individually and receive the attention they require. I don't believe any child is 'Left Behind'. The parent volunteer group is one of the strongest I have ever seen in any elementary school.

Posted August 21, 2004
I have three kids that are attending or have attended Scott for their elementary years. It is a wonderful school and I wouldn't want my kids to go to any other elementary school. The teachers are caring and awesome! They are never too busy to talk to you about questions or concerns. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Posted March 19, 2004
Both my children, a boy and a girl, attended all their Elem. years at Scott. I recommend it as a caring, diversified environment!

Scott Elementary School
3000 13th St, Greeley, CO  80634
Last modified Scott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Scott Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top