Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted July 18, 2016
Thank you to Ms Meghan Cordova for going above and beyond for helping my grand daughter. She made sure we were informed via phone and emails concerning her progress. Any student would be fortunate to have her as their 3rd grade teacher.

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted July 18, 2016
I brought it to the attention that my grand daughter was having issues in reading and math since 1st grade. We got her the help on our end because we were informed the school had no program in place for after school tutoring. It wasn't until her 3rd grade teacher that we were made aware that she was reading at a 1st grade level. She did everything possible to make sure she had the tools she needed to succeed. Shame on her 2nd grade teacher for not saying anything.

Scott Elementary School 3

Posted July 18, 2016
Had a few issues with the school, but not enough to complain. As for parking, parents know where they can and can not park. That's why they have called the police to come a coupe days a week to enforce it. The teachers are great, they genuinely care about there students, especially Meghan Cordova, cant say enough good things about her. I wish the school would receive funds for tutoring in Math and just not reading! The Principal questionable, seems lazing and not proactive. I feel the Assist Principal Mrs. Baker should be the Principal, she's proactive and gets things done!

Scott Elementary School 2

Posted April 07, 2016
This school is a joke...... The principal Mr. McDogel (I think that's how you spell it) can't control his school NOT even the parking lot. The Asst. principal..... Well she needs to be fired. I have addressed issues with her concerning Bullying (which is a zero tolerance)..... She has done nothing and tells me this or that and I followed up by going to the school (unannounced) she was no where to be found. First office ladies says she out somewhere they don't know. The parents are parking in a no parking zone and one parent next to me parked calls and they tell her ok we will send principal out there to handle it and he comes out to talk to the cross walk staff member and looks at the cars all parked in NO PARKING ZONE (signs posted along way) and walks back inside. He looked so scared go approach the cars...... We just shook out heads and laughed at him....... He's worthless if he can't control that then to me he's worthless. This school has bad work ethics and very low test scores. Only had to deal with a couple of teachers there and they seem to be good teachers...... They were informative when I would email or call or come in. If you can don't send your kids here try a different school in a different city...... This is by far the WORST school and not being from Colorado and moving here to this type of school just makes me mad. i mean test scores/rating says it all they are a D/F school.

Posted June 12, 2013
I think this is a wonderful school. The teachers and special education teachers/therapists are very caring and dedicated and can always make time to address concerns that I may have and will take the time to keep me informed on my child's progress as well as collaborate with me on new methods and ideas to make my child more comfortable and successful.

Scott Elementary School 4

Posted April 20, 2006
I found this school to be very a very supportive and caring environment.

Scott Elementary School 4

Posted December 10, 2004
Both of my boys attend Scott Elem School. We have some of best experiences with the teachers and staff. Each student is treated individually and receive the attention they require. I don't believe any child is 'Left Behind'. The parent volunteer group is one of the strongest I have ever seen in any elementary school.

Posted August 21, 2004
I have three kids that are attending or have attended Scott for their elementary years. It is a wonderful school and I wouldn't want my kids to go to any other elementary school. The teachers are caring and awesome! They are never too busy to talk to you about questions or concerns. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Posted March 19, 2004
Both my children, a boy and a girl, attended all their Elem. years at Scott. I recommend it as a caring, diversified environment!

3000 13th Street, Greeley, CO  80634
Last modified Scott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.