Bad
Good

Mcauliffe Elementary School 5

Posted January 12, 2015
My daughter started kindergarten this year very young and my husband and I were very apprehensive about whether or not to wait an extra year or put her in a Greeley charter. Our daughter really loves to go to school and we are delighted wit the school thus far. My daughter's teacher, Mrs. Halsey, is an incredible teacher with years of experience. She is a nurturing, inviting presence but also pushes each child to be successful. At halfway through the year my daughter is learning to recognize many words and sound out many more. I'm thankful for the warm environment at McAuliffe and its high academic standards.

Mcauliffe Elementary School 4

Posted June 07, 2013
I have been impressed with McAuliffe. I was so nervous moving here after reading all the reviews of the schools in Greeley, but I've found it to be a great school and have been very pleased with the way the school feels.

Mcauliffe Elementary School 1

Posted April 19, 2013
Honestly, the school is good for Greeley. It's the best of Greeley which isn't saying much. I'm greatly disappointed with the way the teachers carry out issues. My son is being picked on. This is our first year, and I don't think we'll be enrolling again. My son's kindergartner teacher didn't take the time to explain tattle telling to physical pain... when to tell and when not to. The communication between teacher and parent lacks unless you confront them yourselves. Thankfully we only have one more month left. I'm truly disappointed and expected better. Also, the homework is ridiculous. And the kindergartners miss out on 98% of the recess time I grew up with. Suck it up if it's 50 degrees outside (COME ON!!)

Mcauliffe Elementary School

Posted November 11, 2008
I have two kids age 6 and 8 who are in first and third grades at McAullife. I am very impressed with how devoted the teachers are. We just moved from Atlanta Georgia. I was really worried about how my kids were going to adjust to the new school. We visited a few schools in Greeley and McAullife made them feel the most comfortable. My son's teacher Mr. Layden met us two weeks before school started. That made the transition much easier since he found out that he had a lot in common with his teacher: Lego, bike, chess.... My daugher has a condition called 'Selective Mutism'. She did not say a single word for the first month at school. Her teacher Mrs Starkey was very understanding and supportive. She visited our home twice which made significant difference. My kids also enjoy Art, Music and PE very much.

Mcauliffe Elementary School
600 51st Avenue, Greeley, CO  80634
Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. (970) 348-1900
Last modified Mcauliffe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.