Posted November 22, 2013
I think this school needs a more current review, so here goes. Belleview is a great school- this is my son's 3rd year there. I've been impressed with how they have stepped up their anti-bullying efforts, and they seem to intervene in situations before they become patterns of behavior. The teachers my son has had have been great for him. Though some have been quite strict, it has been good to make him aware of his responsibilities. One thing I'm not a fan of this year is the lunchroom monitor using a microphone to keep the kids in focused and in line during lunch. Let the kids have some time to relax and enjoy their food without feeling like they are at boot camp with a drill sergeant! We have a new principal this year, so I'm assuming it was her idea?

Belleview Elementary School 3

Posted April 11, 2011
I have a love hate relationship with this school. Love-before and after school program, the teachers, yearly carnivals, and after school programs. Dislike-how the PTCO is held at NINE AM, so only stay at home moms can attend. Dislike-when my daughter was bullied at school, it took a while for the principal to step up.

Posted April 14, 2010
Amazing teachers & staff, lots of fun extracurricular activities, a kind & caring community...Belleview has been a fantastic school for our kids.

Posted April 14, 2010
This is the best school ever! Great Teachers and excellent programs, even the students are motivated and full of creativity.

Posted April 14, 2010
No child gets left behind - which means EVERY child will come out ahead!

Posted April 14, 2010
The support from the staff, parents, and students alike is unbelievable! The principal truly has the children's best interest as her number one priority!!

Posted April 14, 2010
The support at the school is great! The school really strives to accomodate different learners. There is a variety of classes as well as a variety of extra curricular activities. The parent support is over whelming as well

Posted April 14, 2010
Belleview has amazing teachers, staff and parents who are always trying to make the school a great place not only to learn but to have fun doing it!

Posted October 13, 2009

Belleview Elementary School 4

Posted September 02, 2009
I cant give this school a full five stars yet just because this is my sons first year attending this school. But just what I observed at Back-to-school night I was just floored at all the things my son is going to learn this year. I can barely WAIT! My son gets up every morning with a huge smile on his face, looking foward to each day! I couldnt be happier!

Belleview Elementary School
4851 South Dayton St, Greenwood Village, CO  80111
Last modified Belleview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Belleview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.