Highlands Ranch, CO

Posted March 24, 2014
One of the best schools in Douglas County. I love that it was walking distance from my home.

Posted January 15, 2014
The school itself has a great community and good teachers. The school district is implementing policies and management styles that are sending teachers away to other districts. Douglas County School district is a district in trouble, with a severe divide between a corporate management model and a education best practices model. I rate the school high in teacher commitment and knowledge. The principal interacts with the students well and often, and is receptive to working with parents with controversial concerns. I chose to delay homeschooling this year because her teacher and the school has been so positive for my 1st grade daughter. If the school board continues it's negative influence to the degree that it overrides teachers' abilities to resist these influences, I will choose to home school. I rate the school high, and the school board as low as the scale goes.

Posted December 06, 2013
Saddle Ranch Elementary has exceeded my expectations by a long long way! The caring teachers are exceptional, the administration is fantastic with a strong emphasis on communication with the parents. You are not left wondering about how your child is doing at any given time. Care and consideration is given to ensure each and every child is comfortable with the learning process, instructions and expectations for learning. My daughter loves this school and will be a proud graduate from Saddle Ranch this year. If you are looking for a comfortable learning environment in which your child can be who they are, comfortable and put in a very positive learning environment, then join the Mustangs of Saddle Ranch and watch your child blossom! Kudos Saddle Ranch...You have been amazing in the growth and development of my child each and every year!

Posted December 04, 2013
We moved from California in 1st grade and everyone was so welcoming an the teachers were above and beyond anything I had experienced in California I then had to home school my daughter due to travel but 4th grade and we are back at saddle ranch and its still amazing. So lucky to have art and music and computer and other specials as well as the opportunity for extra classes that are amazing outside of school hours. We are really blessed to be able to attend saddle ranch. The principal and office staff as well as all other teachers are always approachable and always have time to answer questions. I love the way math and reading groups are broken up into different levels to suit the child. Just a wonderful school all around.

Posted October 29, 2013
Saddle Ranch Elementary is an excellent elementary school that provides great leadership and teachers for the students who attend. The teachers really work hard at teaching and preparing our children for the future. We are lucky in that we have all our specials (PE, technology, art and music) 100% of the time and did not have to reduce any of these offerings, so the kids have a well-rounded eduction. We moved to the Saddle Ranch school in 2012 and have been pleased by the exceptional leaders and teachers on staff. Communication is ALWAYS great and I know what is on the schedule for the coming week or month. Overall, moving to Saddle Ranch Elementary was an easy transition for my child and she is growing, learning and feeling right at home at this school.

Posted April 14, 2011
Saddle Ranch is a terrific school with outstanding leadership from the principal and wonderful, caring teachers. It is truly a neighborhood school; every day you see parents and kids (and dogs!) walking together to and from school through the trails and greenbelts that surround it.

Saddle Ranch Elementary School 1

Posted February 02, 2010

Posted May 05, 2009

Saddle Ranch Elementary School 1

Posted February 11, 2009

Posted December 03, 2008

Saddle Ranch Elementary School
805 West English Sparrow Trail, Highlands Ranch, CO  80129
Last modified Saddle Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saddle Ranch Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top