Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Amount of homework: Agree

Homework assignments are not only classroom work. Assignments sometimes include physical activity, family discussions, and community observations.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Each morning 20 minutes are set aside for each class to have a confidential discussion about their thoughts, feelings, and really have an opportunity to connect personally. Discussions have guiding topics such as kindness, compassion, respect, etc.

I have two children attending Eldorado and I am thrilled with this school! The Administration is constantly advancing forward and bringing more opportunities to the school. I truly feel like this staff has the STUDENT's best interest in mind.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Every morning the students participate in PRIDE, which is a school-wide initiative developed at Eldorado to promote student success by addressing social and emotional needs while building a sense of community within Eldorado. It is a fabulous program that the students enjoy and really find helpful.

Eldorado is a FABULOUS school!!! The principal is the most amazing person and cares so much about ALL of the students. She radiates a positive attitude and it is infectious. The teachers are top-notch and care about their students. They are great with communication and take parental concerns seriously. The administration and staff are wonderful - and they work so hard to keep the school running smoothly! The students at Eldorado are kind and thoughtful, and there are several activities for them to be involved in. The PTO organizes several fun community events throughout the year that really bring the parents and students together, as well as community members without kids at Eldorado. There are many volunteer opportunities for parents, which is a great way to give back to the school that puts so much effort into educating your child(ren)! Volunteers for field trips, book fairs, family events, and classroom volunteers make a big difference for the school in a positive way. If you are considering sending your child(ren) to Eldorado, I would strongly urge you to do so!

This is my 9th year as a parent at Eldorado. My family loves this school. We recently moved out of the feeder zone for Eldorado but I open enrolled my kids here. I can't imagine sending my children to any other school. On a daily basis the staff, teachers and administration make us feel welcome, safe and important. It is such a great community too! There are so many activities for the whole family, from a family fun run to a parent's trivia night! There is something for everyone!

We love Eldorado. We have two kiddos in the school and have found the teachers and staff exceptional. The current principal is engaging and involved and we have high hopes for where she will take our community. The curriculum is appropriately challenging and both our kiddos are thriving. Great community school!

The staff is very very rude and don't really seem to care about your child. The students called my son poor, were very mean and hurtful. I got him out of there, thank goodness. I have never in my life come across such cold and rude people.

Both my kids have attended Eldorado Kindergarden through 6th grade and I have always found the teachers and staff respectful, kind, and responsive to my kids needs. They address parent concerns and implement proactive ways to better the education experience at Eldorado. Some schools may have slighly higher test scores but I honestly beleive you will not find a more nuturing enviroment for your children.

I love this school. The level of parental and administrative involvement is second to none. The teachers are genuinely interested in the students success and communicative about their progress. The principal, John Malconian, is such a positive roll model for staff, students, and parents aliike. My daughters consistently test at or above grade level. It's so refreshing to be involved in a school which is focused on educating students to become future leaders. Amazing!

Last modified Eldorado Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.