Highlands Ranch, CO

Posted October 24, 2014
The staff is very very rude and don't really seem to care about your child. The students called my son poor, were very mean and hurtful. I got him out of there, thank goodness. I have never in my life come across such cold and rude people.

Posted September 21, 2013
Both my kids have attended Eldorado Kindergarden through 6th grade and I have always found the teachers and staff respectful, kind, and responsive to my kids needs. They address parent concerns and implement proactive ways to better the education experience at Eldorado. Some schools may have slighly higher test scores but I honestly beleive you will not find a more nuturing enviroment for your children.

Posted April 13, 2012
I love this school. The level of parental and administrative involvement is second to none. The teachers are genuinely interested in the students success and communicative about their progress. The principal, John Malconian, is such a positive roll model for staff, students, and parents aliike. My daughters consistently test at or above grade level. It's so refreshing to be involved in a school which is focused on educating students to become future leaders. Amazing!

Posted July 25, 2011
We moved to Colorado from out of state, and we have had nothing but a positive experience at Eldorado. My child loves going to school, and he absolutely loves the entire staff!! Everyone seems to be on top of their game, and really care about each every student. I don't understand why it only has an 8 out of 10, it definately deserves a 10!!

Posted October 06, 2009
Two of my girls are currently attending Eldorado, and we have had nothing but extremely positive experiences there. The principal is awesome---intelligent, caring, charismatic, someone who truly loves his job and communicates that to students, parents and teachers. The teachers are skilled, caring and dedicated. I'm so grateful that Eldorado is our neighborhood school!

Posted October 03, 2009
I love Eldorado because I went there, my brother went there, and now my sister goes there. They have helped us all in so many ways and they are always so loving and friendly. We have all had great teachers and I love going back and visiting to see how everyone is doing now.

Posted January 30, 2009
Like most schools I'm sure Eldorado is doing everything they can to make the school/students productive and successful. However, I really think they could improve on parent/staff communication. It can be frustrating to not have questions/concerns regarding your child's education dealt with in a timely manner.

Posted February 20, 2008

Posted January 10, 2008
My husband and I have personally met with the new Principal, John Melkonian and he is an amazing person. He is awesome with the children, making special time for those kids having difficulty. He took the time to teach our shy son how to play kick ball. It was amazing the transformation I saw in our little guy, his confidence soared and he again loves to go to school again. I'm not sure if I will ever be able to thank the staff at Eldorado enough for turning this school around. We have a wise, moral, compassionate Administrator and a hope that surpasses all!

Posted July 06, 2007
I too believe that our school suffered this 06-07 school year due to lack of leadership and attendance from the former principal. Hopefully this year we can all start out on the right foot, especially with an experienced and qualified administrator. We have a great school!

Eldorado Elementary School
1305 Timbervale Trail, Highlands Ranch, CO  80126
Last modified Eldorado Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eldorado Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top