Highlands Ranch, CO

Posted June 27, 2014
We've been at Fox Creek for 8 years, and we've watched it grow and develop in many ways. The community feeling is wonderful. The recent change to an Expeditionary Learning school has been a positive change. Kids immerse themselves into their learning and take responsibility for being a part of a bigger community. Teachers are first-rate. The administration is forward-thinking and welcoming of parental support and involvement. Student clubs are varied and offer opportunities for kids with all kinds of interests to get involved. The PTO is active and really wants what's best for the kids. I can't imagine my kids growing up at another elementary school.

Posted June 25, 2014
I live in the community and love Fox Creek Elementary. The teachers and staff are wonderful as well as the parents. They really strive to teach the children how to interact with integrity and compassion as part of their education. I have been more than happy with my children at Fox Creek.

Posted May 25, 2013
Fox Creek is such a fabulous school! I have absolutely nothing negative to say. From summer communications by my son's Kindergarten teacher scheduling park playdates for all of the students assigned to her class for the upcoming year (awesome), to the beautiful school grounds, to the "specials" offered (music, art, technology, gym) to the principal playing guitar on the first day and singing along with students, etc... the list goes on and on. Staff is friendly, helpful, and they actually enjoy the children and get to know each and every child's name. PTO is incredible and schedules so many fun activities to raise money for the school, to help out in the community and to bring school families together. Also, the care and concern for the safety of all children there is first and foremost with constant communication on safety procedures, watch dog dads,etc. The quality of teaching just blows me away. My son learned to read, do math, explore his artistic side, be active and grow in his confidence and independence. All of this in Kindergarten! We are moving out of state and I pray that we will find a school as good as Fox Creek! Thank you for giving my son such an amazing start!

Posted November 15, 2011
Before we open enrolled at Fox Creek last year we did our homework. We toured several schools and interviewed principals and teachers. A lot of what the other schools were talking about Fox Creek was already doing. We are so happy to be part of the Fox Creek family. The administrators and teachers are the best in the district, the PTO is very active, the parents are engaged, and the students are happy and respectful all of which make Fox Creek a great environment. I would highly recommend Fox Creek!!!!!

Posted November 14, 2011
All three of our children have attended Fox Creek. Our daughters have moved onto high school and middle school respectfully and have thrived both academically and socially. There is no doubt that the Fox Creek administration and teachers exceeded our expectations in providing a solid foundation for them to build upon. Our son presently attends Fox Creek and he loves it! Upon arrival, you will find the most welcoming atmosphere; loaded with high energy and comprehensive focus of instruction. The administration, teachers, staff and PTO are second to none; we love Fox Creek!

Posted November 13, 2011
This is our fifth year at Fox Creek and we couldn t be more pleased! Both of my boys love the school and their teachers. The teachers are amazing. We ve had some behavior difficulties at times with the boys, and the teachers have always worked with us to find the best solution for our kids. When you walk into the building, you are greeted like family. Parents are always welcome to volunteer in the classroom, get involved in activities, or just hang out and observe. The before and after school care program is top notch great teachers and a really family feel. It doesn t get much better than at Fox Creek!

Posted November 13, 2011
My boys have been attending Fox Creek for 4 years now and the teaching staff has exceeded our expectations on a regular basis. The PTO organization is very strong and brings a real sense of community and partnership to our overall experience. My best friends are those from our neighborhood schools. Please consider Fox Creek as your school! GO FOX CREEK!

Posted November 11, 2011
Extremely pleased with the experience our two girls are having at Fox Creek. The teachers are excellent, involved and compassionate. The school is open to new ideas and works to incorporate the best of educational change. The parents are actively participating in the activities. Very impressive volunteer organization. Can't say enough about this school, highly recommend it to all parents with elementary level children.

Posted November 10, 2011
My children have attended Fox Creek for 3 years. We moved to Highlands Ranch from a different state. I am continuously impressed with the level of dedication shown by teachers and administration to students. The PTO is a strong organization and offers many ways for parents to get involved. Not only have my kids made lifelong friends, so have I. The sense of community is phenomenal. I love that my kids look forward to going to school.

Posted November 10, 2011
I have nothing but great things to say about Fox Creek. A fabulous group of teachers and staff fully committed to the kids. A true sense of family and community. Our two children thrived at this school - wouldn't want to have them anywhere else.

Fox Creek Elementary School
6585 Collegiate Dr, Highlands Ranch, CO  80130
Last modified Fox Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fox Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top