Highlands Ranch, CO

Posted March 30, 2015
Our daughter has always attended private schools both in the USA and abroad. Cougar Run is our first experience with a public school and with the DCSD. The quality of Cougar Run definitely matches and in certain areas exceed those found at private schools! And the teachers are phenomenal! We will definitely recommend the school!

Posted September 13, 2010
I have two children at Cougar Run. I love this school. Great Principal ,Teachers and lots of parent involvement.

Posted June 01, 2010
I will have 3 kids iin this school next year and I moved to the area to have them come here. I am very happy.

Posted May 21, 2010
Cougar Run is an amazing place. I am so fortunate to have my child in this school. My son has just thrived under the four different teachers he has had there and they are all really committed to differentiating to meet the needs of gifted learners, struggling learners, and everyone in between. Parent involvement is great

Posted May 10, 2010
Great school. We have been here for 12 years. All of my children have gone to Cougar Run and we have moved a few times but always stayed within the schools boundries. Wouldn't go any where else.

Cougar Run Elementary School 1

Posted April 26, 2010

Cougar Run Elementary School 0

Posted September 19, 2009
Cougar Run is a great place to work and learn. We have a supportive parent community and super students.

Posted September 16, 2009
I have 2 kids at CRUN and a third will start next year. The staff is great and the principal is awesome. He really motivates the kids. The parents are very involved and and the score, are always well above average. I can't understand a couple of the bad reviews but those were years before my children attended this wonderful school.

Posted August 04, 2009
I feel that cougar Run is an excellent school.My daughter loves to go to school.The Staff has been friendly And our teacher have been wonderful for my daughter.We will not move away from cougar run.I don't understand how anyone couldn't be happy here.I'm very picky and my husband and i both are thankfulwe came to cougar run.Not the first problem.

Posted July 14, 2009

Cougar Run Elementary School
8780 Venneford Ranch Rd, Highlands Ranch, CO  80126
Last modified Cougar Run Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cougar Run Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top