Keenesburg, CO

Posted February 11, 2014
Weld Central has to be the most poorly run school in the state. They are below state average in every test category. The teaching staff is dismal and no one around here cares about taking education seriously. The student body is mostly made up of racist rednecks that are allowed to chew tobacco in class.

Posted October 08, 2013
The teachers are young and are only around long enough to find a better paying job elsewhere. They do not care about your child's success. Drugs are a huge issue in this school with drug sniffing dogs on campus frequently. The school and school board turns a blind eye to the bullying and threats made by the thugs. This is a small town atmosphere with very narrow minded people. If you did not grow up here or aren't a wealthy farmers kid, you will be treated as an outsider by this community. I would definitely not recommend this school to anyone!!! Anything is better than this school!!!

Weld Central Senior High School 4

Posted May 30, 2010
My 2 kids have been able to excel above their grade levels with help of college classes offered. The FFA department is top notch and helps those interested achieve top academic participation. The principal and teachers have helped to keep my kids academically challenged.

Posted September 30, 2008

Weld Central Senior High School 5

Posted August 29, 2008
I attended WCHS and now my daughter does. The school has a great student to teacher ratio. Every school has it's imperfections but they offer some terrific programs and encourage participation and leadership.

Weld Central Senior High School 5

Posted June 20, 2006
- a former student
To Whom It May Concern, I was formally a student of Weld Central Sr. High back in the years of 1999 to 2002. I have this to say about that school. I attended one other high school around the area where I lived, and as far as I could tell Weld Central serpassed the other school by far. When it comes to the faculty there's none like them. They care deeply about the progress and participation of every student. We are a small school so the teachers know use very closely and sometimes know our parents from growing up knowning them. To them academics are #1 on their list but we are know for our athletic program. There is no other school I would have rather been attending.

Weld Central Senior High School 4

Posted January 24, 2006
The general education curriculum is weak in some areas and the teacher turnover is relatively high. The Severe Needs program is phenominal and second to none. I am very pleased for my child with disabilities, but not as pleased with the education being provided for my typical child.

Weld Central Senior High School
4715 Weld County Rd 59, Keenesburg, CO  80643
Last modified Weld Central Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Weld Central Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top