Cache La Poudre Middle School 5

Posted March 24, 2009
As a student of Cache La Poudre, I personally love it! I have friends at most of the other junior high schools in the district. From what I hear and see, students at CLP are very happy. Plus, being a smaller school you can get more help from teachers with assignments. You can also stay after school for Pirate Tutorial, which is basically a two hour study hall. Overall I think the disciplinary portion is adequate. I can't really find a flaw with CLP. I think this is one of the best options for a school.

Cache La Poudre Middle School
3515 West Cr 54g, La Porte, CO  80535
Last modified Cache La Poudre Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cache La Poudre Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top