Posted January 15, 2014
Wonderful teachers, staff, curriculum, and student to teacher ratio. Everyone genuinly cares avout the success of the students and make any necessary changes a student may need. The princepal personally knows all the children by name and is very involved in her school and staff. Our two children, ages 6 & 8 are 3rd generation to attend CLPE, and was also school of choice for us. My husband and I always feel welcome and I love volunteering in my sons kindergarten class weekly. WE LOVE CLPE!!

Posted November 30, 2010
I have two children at this wonderful school who are excelling above their grade level. I believe my children s success is due to the wonderful teachers and learning environment CLPE provides. I feel my children are always challenged and encouraged by the staff. Being a volunteer, I get to see firsthand how the school operates and the interaction between child and teacher. I feel blessed to be in CLPE s boundary and would school of choice there my family weren t.

Posted October 19, 2010
My children love going to school here and are excited about learning. The teachers and staff obviously care and work hard to help every child explore and learn. I have volunteered in classes a lot and really see how teachers work with the children. They have always been prompt in responding to my questions about my daughters.The location by the river is beautiful and used in the curriculum. I am very happy with Cache La Poudre Elementary.

Posted October 19, 2010
Our son started Cache La Poudre Elementary this year some 40 years after I attended the same school -- we couldn't be more pleased. The building and staff is different after all these years, but we are finding the teachers and administration to be very dedicated, enthusiastic, and proficient. The school seems to draw students from a nicely diverse population of LaPorte, Fort Collins and the surrounding areas. We look forward to our kids learning in the innovative and challenging programs recently being instituted at the school (including IB).

Posted October 18, 2010
This is a GREAT school with caring teachers. My son attends this school and he loves going to school everyday. He is challenged everyday by the great staff at this school. The school is close so riding your bike in no problem. Our principal is a wonderful caring person who believes this school is a great place.

Posted September 19, 2010
This school is an amazing place where children feel safe as part of a community. The teachers are well educated and hold high standards for every student. The school is located along the beautiful Cache La Poudre River and has a beautiful campus close to walking and biking trails. Teachers and students utilize the grounds to incorporate nature and science into learning. What an amazing place to educate the whole child.

Cache La Poudre Elementary School 0

Posted May 20, 2010
small caring community teachers care about students success and have good comunication with parents. They listen to our concerns

Posted January 14, 2010

Posted September 17, 2009
The experience of the teachers at this school just can't be beat. It's evident that they have spent a lot of time figuring out what is best for the students, and deeply care for the children. They have a new principal this year, so I hope that she can maintain the high standards for student achievement that this school has become known for.

Cache La Poudre Elementary School 4

Posted October 15, 2007

Cache La Poudre Elementary School
3511 West Cr 54g, La Porte, CO  80535
Last modified Cache La Poudre Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cache La Poudre Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top