La Salle, CO

Pete Mirich Elementary School 5

Posted April 29, 2014
My school is Pete Mirich Elementary located at LaSalle, Colorado. I love this school because it is a great environment. A small school so all the children, parents, and teachers know one another. Over all this school is great and I love that my child is happy with his school.

Pete Mirich Elementary School 5

Posted November 26, 2012
I have had four children attend this school and the principal and teachers are attentive to students individuals needs and academic growth. We have really enjoyed all of the opportunities to be involved in school and student activities.

Pete Mirich Elementary School 0

Posted April 30, 2008
My kids love attending. There are great after school activities and caring teachers.

Pete Mirich Elementary School
300 1st Ave, La Salle, CO  80645
Last modified Pete Mirich Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pete Mirich Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top