Lafayette, CO

Posted February 23, 2014
Our kids love Lafayette Elementary. The principal is amazing, staff and teachers are very competent. This school has amazing music and art teachers. Diversity is great and important to prepare your kids for the real world. Great environment for your kids to grow.

Lafayette Elementary School 2

Posted December 28, 2013
My kids disliked this school so much we ended up pulling them out halfway through the year to homeschool them. Lots of bullying towards both my third & first graders that was not properly handled.

Posted September 26, 2013
You have to attend the school to realize what a great school it is. Great PTA, very dynamic team. Great and competent staff and teachers

Posted July 06, 2013
This is the best elementary your child could possibly go to! The diversity is amazing and everyone is nice to one another. There are astonishingly no cliques that my daughter has said, she tells me everyone will sit with anyone at the lunchroom, "the sports boys sit with the special kids, the smarter ones sit with anyone and there is no funny looks if you choose the wrong table." Just the perfect learning environment. It also encourages kids to be the best they can be with the TAG program. (Talented And Gifted) It shows the kids that they are actually special in their own way and makes them aspire to become better. Take your kid to this school if you want them to be happy.

Posted December 19, 2011
Love, love, love LES...great teachers and administration. I have sent 4 children through and have yet to be disappointed.

Posted January 12, 2011
My daughter is in 5th grade now and I have been extremely happy with her experience at LES. My daughter has had lots of opportunities for advanced classes - especially in language arts and math - and I've always been very impressed with how they constantly make sure that students are in the right classroom for these subjects. There are TONS of after school programs and the teachers are fantastic. The energy within the school is really positive and caring, and I will truly miss it next year when we move on to middle school!

Lafayette Elementary School 0

Posted October 09, 2010
My daughter has thrived and grown for five years through the special programs and teachers in this school.

Posted April 22, 2010
We are enthusiastic explorers and learners with a gifted staff and highly motivated parents! We encourage leadership and strong character in all aspects of learning.

Posted April 22, 2010
This is a great school with amazing teachers, administration and parent involvement. I feel like they really ensure the kids are where they need to be and provide services for kids who need more help, more challenges. The after school options are terrific. The PTA does a lot to support the school. I couldn't be more thrilled with my choice. It's a great learning environment and community.

Posted October 30, 2009
They helped our foster daughter shine. After all she'd gone through, we couldn't have dreamed of a more supportive and fun environment for her to flourish. Thank you Lafayette Elementary!

Lafayette Elementary School
101 North Bermont Ave, Lafayette, CO  80026
Last modified Lafayette Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lafayette Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top