Bad
Good

One of the most important things in any school are caring and talanted teachers backed by an amazing and supportive administration staff, and I just cannot say enough about how good I think Angevine is. My younger daughter has been at Angevine for just over two years, and is in 8th grade now. She moved from a troubled district and elementary school where she was struggling. As a single parent I do all that I can to support her academics and extracurricular activities, but I do not get as much time as I would like. She had grades that slipped a bit from 2nd through 5th grade and was a little behind. She now has all A's and B's and loves going to school and participating in after school / middle school sports. A lot of her success can be attributed to the support she has received at Angevine.

My daughter, now in 7th grade, has blossomed at Angevine. She is working hard and is confident and happy. She has met a good group of friends, and the parents I have met are very down to earth and friendly. The teachers, principal, and staff have created a respectful and achieving school culture where all kids can thrive. We're so happy to be part of this community.

Our son is thriving at Angevine, and we are consistently impressed by the school's staff. Everyone - from the administrators, teachers, counselors and support staff - seems genuinely engaged with students and their individual academic and social success. This is HUGE for middle school! They have set up systems for students to feel part of the community, but able to "do their own thing," and to teach responsibility/accountability along the way. Our son decided to take one of the before-school classes, and even though this means getting up earlier, he can't wait to get there every day. He's finally challenged at the right level and excited about the things he's learning both in and outside the classroom (yes, that means he's doing his homework without complaint!). The diversity and welcoming feeling from the students themselves is also remarkable - lots of smiles, kindness and respect is evident from the way they speak to and treat one another. I am so grateful that Angevine is our 'neighborhood school' or I might not have chosen it based on ratings. It is a gem!

Angevine is the best kept secret in Boulder Valley School District! This is my 4 th with kids at Angevine. It is an amazing school. Principal Mike Medina has really turned this school around! My children are in the Talented and Gifted Program and are more than challenged. Their CSAP growth scores indicate what a great education they are getting at Angevine. In addition, my kids love it! They feel safe and love all the before and after school clubs available. The school has diversity, which is what the real world is about!

My daughter told me just today that she loves angevine and is so happy to go there. She described the kids as 'happier and more normal' because they are 'not snobby or hung up on status and all the stuff they own.' She has made many good and solid friendships with kids from all types of background. She tells me that she is comfortable there and feels liked and supported by her teachers. She's on the honor roll and is in a few gift & talented classes and she is continually challenged. We are very pleased with the school, the administration, the teachers and familes who attend there.

Angevine Middle School is everything a neighborhood school should be. The teachers and staff are dedicated, creative, and committed to making sure that all students succeed. There are ample opportunities for students to explore interests in extracurricular as well as academic activities (including engineering). Angevine builds a nurturing educational environment that extends beyond the classroom to strengthen our community as a whole, which is the kind of lesson that will last a lifetime. We are fortunate to have Angevine Middle School as our neighborhood school.

I have 2 students that have or are currently attending Angevine Middle School. I'm continually amazed how creative the teachers are and how they create an incredible learning environment. They are also very responsive when I have questions or concerns. The same goes for the administration. AMS is a great school!

Angevine is a wonderful school. It has a made a tremendous turn around thanks to new principal, Mike Medina. The school is a completely safe environment where children can focus on learning. The teachers use real world examples and hands on learning. Angevine has a large and very successful TAG program. It also offers the pre-engineering program that feeds into our local high school's program. By following the pre-engineering model, kids can earn credits towards college classes at CU Boulder. The arts and music are also well represented with a band, orchestra, and jazz band.

Angevine middle is one of the best schools my child has ever gone to but is commonly mistaken for a bad school. The reason for this is its old rep that hasnt gone away but i woould defanatly recommend it>

Angevine is and awsome school! You should definatley come here!

Last modified Angevine Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.