Public charter
Lafayette, CO

Posted March 14, 2012
As a former student of Casey's Bilingual Program, I have benefited in numerous ways from this rigorous program. I am thankful to my teachers for not only teaching me Spanish, but also for having high expectations of me in a supportive environment which helped me become a better learner across subjects. The teachers in the bilingual program are experienced, highly qualified, use innovative approaches, and most importantly are passionate and compassionate in their teaching. Casey is lucky to have native language speakers as some of the teachers, which was vital in connecting me not only with the Spanish language but also with the culture of Spanish speaking countries. I fully recommend this program to any student who is committed to learning Spanish and understands that leaning a new language is hard work that will pay off for the rest of their lives.

Posted June 27, 2009

Justice High Charter School 1

Posted August 12, 2008

Posted June 17, 2008

Justice High Charter School 0

Posted March 03, 2008
I love this school. Mr Rob is amazing.

Posted January 02, 2008

Justice High Charter School
805 Excalibur, Lafayette, CO  80026
Last modified Justice High Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12
Justice High Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top