Lakewood, CO

Mc Lain Community High School 5

Posted March 03, 2010
I started at this school my Junior year with 1 credit! I graduated in 3 years because this staff is wonderful and they keep on you! The class sizes are SO much smaller then a regular school and it does make such a difference! I loved this school, and I never thought I would say that about ANY school!!

Mc Lain Community High School

Posted October 25, 2009
I attended this school and absoultley loved the atmosphere. Thea teachers are amazing and the classes are educational. They help you with anything and everything that you could imagine. It's great for teen moms and rebellious kids.

Mc Lain Community High School 5

Posted April 08, 2004
This is the best school around, better than any other school in Jefferson County. The best teachers in the world.

Mc Lain Community High School
13600 West 2nd Place, Lakewood, CO  80228
Last modified Mc Lain Community High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12
Mc Lain Community High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top