Lakewood, CO

Posted November 25, 2014
The school should not be in this high ranking school district. Most if not all students do not want to be important and high ranking people. I live near the school and most residents think that the students terrorize people after the couple hour school day. This school could get better but it will take making students learn first instead of babysitting them during the school day.

Posted November 25, 2014
Only drop outs go here. I know this because I am one. Other students do not learn here. We have basic classes that relate to pre school classes. Along with that we go on field trips the majority of the week because we cannot handle learning and can not handle society. This is not a rant but a warning so other students do not have to be dumb downed. In conclusion people who have given up go here.

Posted October 21, 2014
In my opinion this is by far the best high school in the state of Colorado. I have suggested to the state government, I believe it would benefit all of the schools districts, their teaching staff in the state learn from this Innovative, proactive, exceptional way of teaching and instructing of their students. This far exceeds the standard methods in which most of the schools teach. This school, the teaching staff and the principal have a passion for teaching and learning. These teachers are the heroes of teaching, they take time with any student who needs the additional time required this means during class, before class or after class. Teaching, educating is a passion for these teachers not a JOB, as I had experienced throughout my daughter entire school history. If your child is not a jock, a cheerleader, a straight a student, a student who learns differently than most, I would tell you; DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUR CHILD! This school offers many opportunities for your child to become a student who wants to go to school and learn education and what life has to offer, whereas previously they may have been pushed aside by the teachers and the system. Excellence Found!

Mc Lain High School 4

Posted October 31, 2011
The teachers care. This school as been good for my two sons who need more structure than traditional high school and personal attention. Since coming their grades and attendance have improved greatly. This school has been a blessing to our family.

Posted November 23, 2009
This school is excellent, there are a few students who don't care, but most of them are there to learn, I love going to school now, after 2 years of ditching at other schools, I am in the ace program

Posted March 18, 2009

Posted January 30, 2009
I love going to school now the teachers are so helpful , and they are there for you and only you

Posted January 18, 2008
this school is bad you wont get any where if you go here

Mc Lain High School 3