Lakewood, CO
Before care: Yes

Posted November 15, 2013
Thankful for the amazing school we were blessed to find. There is such a strong sense of community and the teachers truly take pride in what they do and care about our kids. Education as well as core virtues and values are top priority. And I treasure the wonderful friendships I have made as well. I am so glad this school is part of our lives.

Posted November 11, 2013
My experience as a parent at Bethlehem and the experience of my children has been completely positive. We currently have two children at Bethlehem Lutheran, one in the day school and one in the Early Learning Center (Pre-K). They both are thriving int their class rooms and learning environments even though they are both very different kids with different attention spans, interests, and learning styles from one another. The teachers and leadership show so much interest in the development of our kids and family and really care to see each child succeed. It is clear to me that much effort goes into the strategy and vision of the school as well as the selection of the teachers and teams. With a family background in education, it is of the highest importance to me that our children receive the best opportunity to learn. Bethlehem has exceeded the expectations for the level of education we had hoped for! In addition, we are part of a great community and caring church community as well. It's really been one of the best things that has happened to our family since calling Denver home!

Posted November 11, 2013
My children have attended Bethlehem Lutheran School for 3 years. We have been very happy with the quality education they have received. The teaching staff is excellent, really working to reach the individual student. The staff, teachers, parents AND students are very involved and committed not only to the school, but the larger community as well. This school has a great school spirit. We are greatful to have found such a great school. The leadership and office staff are dedicated to the school and are easy to talk to and very prompt with information.

Posted November 11, 2013
We currently have two students at Bethlehem and have been extremely pleased with the level of academics and curriculum. The constant communication from the teachers have been a real blessing.

Bethlehem Lutheran School 3

Posted October 16, 2013
The teachers are very nice. Try and get something accomplshed by talking to the leadership that was a different story. But im sure its different if you join their church and clubs. We recieved no answers or what their vision towards fixing the problem (specifically bullying) was. But thats just myexperience. My child stopped wanting to go to the school and would cry when i put his jacket on and try to head out. Sad. Some teachers are just better than others. Its too bad because I certainly wanted my children to have Christ centered education.

Posted January 24, 2011
We have made the best decision sending our children to Bethlehem Lutheran School. Pros: Excellent teaching staff (many have been on staff for more than 20 years!), strong school leadership and challenging academic programs. The teachers are 2nd to none. The staff, teachers, parents AND students are very involved and committed, what great school spirit this place has. We are greatful to have found such a great school. Our boys are very happy here. Cons: None

Posted April 21, 2010
Excellent school - great teachers - numerous extra-curricular activities (sports, music, scouts, science, etc) - terrific before and after school program!

Bethlehem Lutheran School 0

Posted May 31, 2009
This is the best school in Colorado. The love and care of the teachers and administrators is great! We live in Littleton and have great schools near by but Bethelehm is way above all the schools we visited...

Posted March 11, 2009
Bethelehm provies a great experience for children in a Christ centered environment. The perfect start to move on the Denver Lutheran High School. Both combined helped my children prepare for college and life.

Posted October 30, 2008
I love Bethlehem! I have been amazed by the level of attention they give to each student, how loving and thoughtful they are. They make sure the parents know what is going on and because of that the students excel in the classroom.

Bethlehem Lutheran School
2100 N Wadsworth Blvd, Lakewood, CO  80214
Last modified Bethlehem Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Bethlehem Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top