PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Denver Christian Schools 1

Posted September 28, 2015
needs to teach for the test more and not for "life." does not prepare you for colleges so most of the time students go to a christian college and not big schools. kids who want to go to a prestigious school are not given the resources to do so.

Denver Christian Schools
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted September 16, 2015
The school develops honesty, integrity and fairness through example by the staff and by having all the students involved in service to the community. The staff is easy to talk to and very responsive. They teach fairness by being fair, the principals/deans serve the community, they show instead of tell -- one action speaks more than volumes. They act.

Posted September 16, 2015
I have 3 kids at Denver Christian - we have been involved at the school for 12 years. It's a wonderful community with excellent, flexible teachers and a staff that really gets to know the kids. (Personalized attention.) The move to the amazing new campus last year (2014) was hard, but its all behind us now and everything is turning out better than expected. The campus is alive with activity and the much loved spirit of the old campus has moved to the new one with an added sense of young energy. It's so great to see the school growing again with so my new students (almost a hundred new kids, I'm told) and we still have the devoted base of families that have always made DC a supportive and friendly community. We came to the school years ago, knowing no one and today we love this school so much, I cant imagine sending my kids anywhere else. This year is DC's 100th year anniversary and I pray my grandchildren and great grandchildren will be around to see it reach 200 years. The school, the people and the community have been a blessing in our lives.

Posted September 10, 2015
Our children love Denver Christian and the encouraging and loving environment hat it promotes whole child learning. The low teacher to student ratios have helped our children get more individualized instruction. The facilities and brand new classrooms, gyms, and computer labs are beautiful and encourage an environment for learning. I would encourage anyone to send there students to DC.

Posted September 09, 2015
My husband and I both attended Denver Christian and now our children do. Over the last 100 years, DC has been through many changes. As with anything that has been around for 100 years, some changes have been good and some have not. However, God has been faithful. I know that everyday my children are loved, educated, and prepared for all that happens in life from a Christian perspective. The staff is exceptional and the people at DC truly show Christ's love. Generations of kids have learned to walk with Christ and make an impact on this world because of Denver Christian.

Posted September 09, 2015
My children have been at Denver Christian since Kindergarten and there is not doubt in my mind that Denver Christian has been a major factor in developing them into the wonderful Christian students they are. The teachers are amazing. They are incredible christian role models for my kids, can't thank them enough. Plus, the education is top notch... my kids are so prepared for the next level. God has been so good to Denver Christian. The building is absolutely amazing. It is beautiful and continues to look more and more amazing every day. May God bless your next 100 years.

Posted April 16, 2015
Denver Christian is a pretty great school! Many kids left last year due to the new location , but it was an actual blessing in disguise because some of them were the trouble makers/bullies of the school. Yes, there are still bullies especially from families of teachers at the school which is sad because they are the most un-Christ like ones you will meet! They are the ones gossiping around the school. Most of the students get along now compared to the last few years. I would like to see the school offer more electives as there are really not many options. They need to offer other foreign languages besides espanol. Boring! Some kids have been at the school there whole lives and are really sheltered and unaware of the real world and lack social skills. Great hot lunch program with more options. Hopefully, sports programs get better next year and offering of better classes. It gets kinda old taking the same similar classes each year. I want to be ready for college and need to be a bit more well rounded in my academics. Majority of the teachers here are great and care about the students! I am very happy here at Denver Christian and I feel very safe!

Posted February 03, 2015
We went to many Denver area private schools before finding Denver Christian! We are so glad we stumbled upon it several years ago. The staff and community are exceptional, you just do not find this level of commitment to students and families at other area schools. Reading the reviews below regarding the location change are disheartening. It was a big change for the community and coming from a parent who was hesitant, it has surpassed what I was expecting. It is easy to get to, with a modern, new and clean feel inside the building. We have elementary and preschool playgrounds, one field completed and 2 gyms under construction. We have use of our former buildings' gyms and fields for the 2014-2015 school year, so our sports programs are running smoothly. I would encourage any interested parties to take a tour of DC! I would also encourage previous families who were uncertain of making the change to come check it out again!

Posted September 24, 2014
A few of the reviews below seem to have been written by parents who were not able to make the move to the new location and have not seen the new school with the completed renovations. It is far from a "dumpy office building". The new building is amazing. I have told my daughter that I wish I could go to school there. She loves it! The teachers are wonderful and more than anything this school has a strong, loving and welcoming community. Please check the school out before you judge by the comments below of those that are upset that it was not possible for their children to attend DC at the new location.

Denver Christian Schools 1

Posted September 21, 2014
My children attended Denver Christian until the school relocated to their Lakewood location. The school has suffered through bad leadership in the past few years which is why the move was necessary and in that process it has lost hundreds of students. Programs were cut, teachers were let go, yet tuition kept increasing. They now have to raise funds to renovate their current location. Denver Christian is sadly not the school it once was.

Denver Christian Schools
3898 S Teller Street, Lakewood, CO  80235
Last modified Denver Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Denver Christian Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top