Lakewood, CO

Brady Exploration School

Posted March 03, 2010
My child has done better in this school. He is getting A's and B's now and he has never had those since elementary school. I love this school.

Brady Exploration School 1

Posted September 22, 2009
I hate the online classes. It was way better when it was a school school and not online.

Posted June 19, 2009
It's a great opportunity for credit recovery students, as well as a good independent based atmosphere, with help standing behind you when you need it.

Posted June 19, 2009
Good environment, easy to get classes done, fun to be there, no fights, less drama then a normal school, great teachers, no stress, just an overall good place to be and learn.

Posted June 19, 2009
Brady offers such a wonderful program for students who have a difficulty in traditional schools as well as those who need to work and be home for family often.

Brady Exploration School 2

Posted June 19, 2009
Its all online no persom to person i cant do that its hard exspesaly if reading is not your thing

Brady Exploration School 3

Posted June 19, 2009
Brady gives students a chance to teach themselves and recover credits.

Brady Exploration School 2

Posted June 19, 2009
The councelors help a lot, but with some of the teachers its easy to get off track. The classes are ok, you have to actually read everything in the lesson to learn something.

Posted June 19, 2009
I really like the fact that it's all pretty much online, but the teacher is there to help if you need it. It motivates me to get the work that I need done because it let's me pace myself and do what I want without having a strict timeline.

Brady Exploration School 5

Posted June 18, 2009
Being a teacher here at Brady I may be writing this review with some bias, but I only speak the truth. The school staff and especially the students at Brady make our school the best of the best. We have been quoted as 'the jewel in the crown of our school district' and many students, parents, and faculty members would agree. We have a safe and welcoming learning environment based on mutual respect and unconditional postive regard for students. I can't imagine being a part of any other school the way I am a part of Brady.

Brady Exploration School
5220 West Ohio Ave, Lakewood, CO  80226
Last modified Brady Exploration School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Brady Exploration School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top