Bad
Good

We changed to Bear creek from a different school on DPS and we love Bear Creek. The teachers and administrators really care and are there for the kids. I am looking forward to the rest of my son's high school career instead of dreading it!

I'm a freshman at Bear Creek High School and I wouldn't have it any other way! I am taking all honors classes and am just so happy to be excelling in school! All the teachers are so kind! There are no high school stereotypes here. All students are friendly to each other, racism does not exist. Also, the upperclassmen here are so nice to the freshman and they always ask if we need help getting to class! They haven't been wrong once! I LOVE THIS SCHOOL, THE PRINCIPAL, AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!

This school goes out of its way to ensure student success. It is an academically oriented campus with quality instruction. The communication between the school and the home is excellent !!!

We've been extremely impressed with Bear Creek - our son came from a private school and he is definitely excelling with plenty of challenging opportunities for growth and learning! The STEM program is excellent as well.

I loved going to Bear Creek! I think their AP program was very diverse and adequately prepared me for college. I go to Purdue University for engineering where the majority of my classmates graduated from private high schools. However because of my AP experience I have no problems keeping up with the course load or difficult material.

My son is in 12 th grade. This is great school. they have Excellent teachers and strong helpful counselors . I want give 5 stars for this school rate

I love being a bear! I wouldn't have it any other way. Don't get me wrong, there are a few minor rules I don't agree with like the new grading system, but overall, Bear Creek is one awesome high school. The majority of the students are friendly and accepting. You're not going to find the typical high school stereo types here. Most of the students have great relationships with the staff. You'll see a girl asking a security guard if she wants anything from Starbucks haha. As much as I love my high school, I'm SO excited to be graduating. CLASS OF 2011!!!

I had two students graduate from Bear Creek High School, I feel that their education was delivered in a professional way. If my students ever had a issue with any class they went to the teacher and received help..For extracurricular activities they have an abundance of them you and your student need to research what they have...

I rate Bear Creek at 4.5 now. They have great, helpfull stuff and beautifull new school.

I am a Senior and am very pleased with the extent of the AP program at the school. The new building is also an added bonus that makes it even better.

Last modified Bear Creek High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.