Belmar Elementary School 4

Posted November 23, 2014
As a parent of bilingual child ,I would like to say a big THANK YOU to miss Deb,that my child love so much. Her big heart is willing to help every child who struggle with English. Wish there is more people like her.

Belmar Elementary School 1

Posted November 18, 2013
I am truly disappointed with the principal leadership of this school. Bullying is a BIG issue at this school and nothing is done to prevent it. The principal is one sided and has his favorites. I would not recommend this school if you are Hispanic. Some teachers go above and beyond, while others do not.

Belmar Elementary School 1

Posted January 08, 2013
I'm very disappointed with this school. The principal prefers to turn his back on any bad situation rather than deal with it. Bullying occurs in almost every grade and is never dealt with. The only kids that get any attention are ESL kids. As the parent reviewer said before me - the PTA is completely dysfunctional. Completely. I'm very disappointed in the quality of education my son is receiving here and I'll be open enrolling elsewhere for next year.

Belmar Elementary School 2

Posted July 24, 2012
Very Sadly, this school has gone downhill in the last few years. To the point that I am moving my children to another school. The administration is only concerned with getting below average kids to average, and they are overwhelmed with that task.. There are a few very passionate teachers that strive to make a difference and they are the only ones that make this school worth considering. Overall, poor leadership at the helm, no academically challenging curriculum, and completely dysfunctional PTA with very little parent support.

Belmar Elementary School 5

Posted November 25, 2008
My son does well in Mr. Alexander's challenge room! We love the team that works so hard with Ethan!

Belmar Elementary School 5

Posted August 23, 2008

Belmar Elementary School 0

Posted January 07, 2008
I love Belmar. The teachers are great and the students friendly. I would like to see more homework coming home though. and the parking is awful!

Belmar Elementary School 4

Posted April 01, 2005
I love belmar! it has a small community feel and i feel like my kids are cared for and taught as individuals. The teachers monitor and discuss my kids acedemic growth as well as how they are developing as people. I feel welcome there and that makes it easy to be involved. The new principal, ms. Loving, is exceptional. She is very available - you see her out and about, talking with kids and being present. I was surprised to see a personal note from her on my child's mid-term grade report! that kind of personal touch is priceless.

Belmar Elementary School
885 South Garrison St, Lakewood, CO  80226
Last modified Belmar Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Belmar Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top