Posted January 24, 2014
This school pales in comparison to one of its feeder elementary schools, South Lakewood and then the High School it feeds, Lakewood High. Its an unfortunate detour for students in 7th and 8th grade between 2 good schools. All of my children went to S. Lakewood, Creighton and Lakewood High School. I feel the principal at Creighton needs to shoulder a lot of the blame. She sets the tone from the top and I feel she is not a good leader as she seems more interested in herself than the students there.

Posted November 21, 2013
I can't understand if is school has a gifted and talented program that the overall school scores can be so low? Can anyone explain these scores? If this represent the overall scores then a significant number of kids are failing.

Posted June 07, 2013
Luckily for me, I am out of that school and I am of to a better place which it high school... This school is the worse middle school and for eight grade lunch they ran out of food for a lot of students. The faculty who was in charge always let us out late and we were always late for class. This school is just a disgrace to education and students have smoked on school grounds! The teachers were terrible and I disagreed with how the teachers treated the students.... But, then again all of the students disrespected faculty. Not to mention, there were sooo many fights in Creighton and there was a lot of "graffiti" in the girls bathrooms! Plus, that school is very disorganized. So to sum up this school, it is just not worth anyone's time and is a disgrace to education! Also, I have a friend who got suspended because he was afraid about a rumor of either a school shooting or a bomb.... He was just telling the principal and I think that someone like the superintendent or something suspended him which was wrong because he was just telling what he heard. Anyways, I regret ever going to that school and I am sorry for any future students and parents that have to deal with this school...

Posted December 19, 2011
The school was...pretty bad. I was on the accelerated program, luckily, so i wasn't involved in all the nonsense going on, but honestly, most of the kids are very misbehaved. We had to change the PEA (point, evidence, analysis) system because the kids didn't know what analysis meant. That's honestly just sad. The purple team is really the only good side to Creighton. The teachers try, but it's definatley weighed down by the other administrative staff. I'm so glad to be out of there. There were LOTS of drugs and sex going on there. a lot more than most people think.

Posted May 08, 2011
Creighton middle school is amazing! its like one big family all of the teachers & staff are fantastic. there are several programs also. the sports programs are excellent. creighton's volleyball team was undefeated all season and took first place at championships. Also the principals do a great job of keeping creighton at its best. it is a very welcoming enviroment and everyone is very helpful and nice.

Posted April 18, 2010
there was lots of drugs going out through the school an the an the teachers there are not the best

Creighton Middle School 4

Posted January 26, 2010
This is a great school. My daughter goes here and we feel she is now challanged more than she ever was in grade school. She also has more friends due to the fact of more students not needing bi-lingual attention. Great staff and student body! Go Cougars!

Creighton Middle School 0

Posted November 05, 2009
I went here last year and its a really good school. The teachers were really nice and glad to help with any problems. I had a fun time learning and i really liked it.

Posted November 03, 2009

Posted August 10, 2009
The teachers are nice and they are easy to talk with. The GT program was great, becaue I could be with other kids like me.

Creighton Middle School
75 Independence St, Lakewood, CO  80226
Last modified Creighton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creighton Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top