Bad
Good

Posted April 03, 2014
The Teacher know how kids Wanna learn and are fun to be around. Also they have alot of different ways to teach the kids

Posted March 07, 2014
Lasley would be a great school without the current PTA President who tries to bully leadership and staff and works to sabotage the school's improvement efforts by trying to garner support for her personal agenda. If other parents would speak up and hold her accountable for missing financial reports, fundraising money, and true collaboration with school staff to support in meeting the needs of our kids, Lasley would be a great school. As a parent, I believe Lasley is the best school for my children. With the exodus of the person who posted previously, Lasley will be in a much better place to move forward.

Lasley Elementary School 3

Posted December 29, 2013
Lasley has the potential to be a spectacular school in the community, unfortunately with the lack of honesty within the Leadership of the school this year and past, it has hurt the students, teachers, and parent involvement. The test scores and data have been the focus, too long. I enjoy our time at this school, but will be seeking a new school for the next year.

Posted November 16, 2009
im a parent of a 1st grader, and I am very pleased with his teacher. I wish they had some kind of after school program. However, I feel my son is being challenged and getting a great eduacation.

Posted February 27, 2008
As a teacher at Lasley, I can tell you that my co-workers are the most dedicated and hardworking staff I have ever worked with. The teachers stay late, and even come in on weekends to plan and prepare for their classes. They truly care about each and every one of their students.

Posted September 11, 2007
Being an involved parent I feel teachers have noticed the individual in the student. Principal is always participating. Disipline, Respect and Safety is important. I wish extracurricular Activities were more accessable. Great School!

Lasley Elementary School 3

Posted August 02, 2007
With 3 kids in 3 different grades, we've seen the variety of teachers and approaches. A lot slips through the cracks, and it is still about the teacher's review in most instances and not what is best for the children. Could be a lot worse, but stay on top of the teachers.

Posted May 26, 2005
I and my daughter loved this school. I pulled my daughter out of Deane Elementarty and placed her in Lasley and it was one of the best moves I ever made. Great staff and great school!

Posted September 09, 2004
Love this school. They really take the time to be involved in my child's life. Great PTA and parent involevment.

Lasley Elementary School
1401 South Kendall Street, Lakewood, CO  80232
Last modified Lasley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.