Molholm Elementary School 1

Posted August 20, 2014
Really disappointed in the lack of quality education . This school focuses primarily on spanish language. English speakers are not getting the education they should. Bilingual is fine, but my children are terrible behind in basic English writing, reading and comprehension. I also find the Assisant Princess/ Principal extremely rude and very distracted when trying to address ANY issues. Is it ok for staff to allow students in their cars for "rides"??? Seems very unregulated and inappropriate.

Molholm Elementary School 1

Posted December 02, 2012
My child has gone to this school for two years. My level of satisfaction has been lowered due to staff that are unwilling to step up to the plate for the greater good of academic sucess, and the incessant bullying from other students that is met with a look away from teachers. I am selling my home to move to another neighbourhood so that my child has a chance academically. If you don't care about your childs success in life than this is the school for you.

Molholm Elementary School 5

Posted February 22, 2009

Posted January 07, 2009

Posted June 03, 2008
With 2 kids at Molholm, I see teachers who work very hard for their students. The teachers care a lot about their students and they seem to get along very well as a staff. The principal and AP also always put the kids first.

Posted August 23, 2007
This was the first time I went to Molholm and I was very happy with the teachers and principal and assistant principal very impressed with this school My grandson is going to kindergarten and I believe this school will change him from the class clown to a good school boy

Molholm Elementary School 5

Posted September 07, 2006
There has been an amazing transformation of the school since the new principal and assistant principal took over in 2005. Before, I never felt welcome in that school, but now, being made to feel welcome is a top priority. The principal and teachers show great courage and leadership and the assistant principal has made school fun for the kids by bringing in rich and highly educational activities for my kids. They really work hard to make school safe and meaningful. We almost switched schools, but now never would.

Molholm Elementary School 2

Posted April 21, 2004
I feel that the principal and teachers care about the academic achievements of the students and have been working hard to bring up the CSAP scores. However, my child has been very unhappy at Molholm due to the constant teasing and name calling by other children. As a parent I feel that we do need to get more involved, but I also feel that the bully's are not getting the discipline that they need to stop them from continuiously bullying other children. It seems to be a vicious cycle that keeps going and going.

Molholm Elementary School 2

Posted April 12, 2004
Do not work with parents for what is best for your child unless your willing to label the child. Does not try to clear up missunderstandings. Have more days off than any other school. In general I don't feel that they put out effort for best interest of students are out for best interest of staff.

Molholm Elementary School 3

Posted November 10, 2003

Molholm Elementary School
6000 West 9th Ave, Lakewood, CO  80214
Last modified Molholm Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Molholm Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.