Lakewood, CO

Posted October 30, 2014
I went here for 1 year and i was bullied and picked on every moment of that year. There was no escape i started cutting and was super depressed the school did nothing to prevent fights 9\10 fights went unnoticed. the teachers are ok but still all they worry about are there slushies and paycheck

Stein Elementary School 0

Posted October 05, 2010
I attended this school when it was named North Alameda Elementary, when Rose Stein was the principal. It was a good school then, and it continues to be a good school to this day!

Posted November 18, 2009
I love the teachers of this school!!! They are all very dedicated. I often feel that the focus of the bilingual programs are too high. I have felt at times that my kids have been put on the back burner because they are white and english speaking with parents that are supportive of their education. The bus system is a joke and the over all safety of the children before and after school while walking to the bus from class or to class from the bus makes me very nervous. The principal of this school is very non approachable and unfriendly. If there was any way I could work it out I would take my kids to different school.....

Posted August 17, 2009
I felt as though after 4 years my child left stein with a fist grade education

Posted February 19, 2009
Education at Stein Elementary is sub par at best, far too much focus on bilingual and ESL programs. Great teachers, but lack direction from a very unapproachable principal. Have never felt that my child is 100% safe at this school, 9 times out of 10 I have walked into the front of the building and have gone completely unnoticed, anyone could walk in! My daughter will not be attending Stein Elementary next year, was overjoyed when I received a choice enrollment confirmation form in the mail.

Posted April 18, 2008

Posted June 08, 2007
- a former student

Posted October 20, 2006

Stein Elementary School 5

Posted June 03, 2006
Academically, Stein is one of the most outstanding schools. The staff at Stein is highly trained and dedicated to educating students. There is a licenced bilingual and ESL teacher at every grade level to ensure academic success.

Stein Elementary School 5

Posted July 11, 2005
Stein is a great school. My children love going there. The teachers are super great with recognizing problems and helping the children focus on ways to improve.

Stein Elementary School
80 South Teller St, Lakewood, CO  80226
Last modified Stein Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stein Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top