Bad
Good

Wonderful teachers, staff, curriculum, and student to teacher ratio. Everyone genuinly cares avout the success of the students and make any necessary changes a student may need. The princepal personally knows all the children by name and is very involved in her school and staff. Our two children, ages 6 & 8 are 3rd generation to attend CLPE, and was also school of choice for us. My husband and I always feel welcome and I love volunteering in my sons kindergarten class weekly. WE LOVE CLPE!!

I have two children at this wonderful school who are excelling above their grade level. I believe my children s success is due to the wonderful teachers and learning environment CLPE provides. I feel my children are always challenged and encouraged by the staff. Being a volunteer, I get to see firsthand how the school operates and the interaction between child and teacher. I feel blessed to be in CLPE s boundary and would school of choice there my family weren t.

My children love going to school here and are excited about learning. The teachers and staff obviously care and work hard to help every child explore and learn. I have volunteered in classes a lot and really see how teachers work with the children. They have always been prompt in responding to my questions about my daughters.The location by the river is beautiful and used in the curriculum. I am very happy with Cache La Poudre Elementary.

Our son started Cache La Poudre Elementary this year some 40 years after I attended the same school -- we couldn't be more pleased. The building and staff is different after all these years, but we are finding the teachers and administration to be very dedicated, enthusiastic, and proficient. The school seems to draw students from a nicely diverse population of LaPorte, Fort Collins and the surrounding areas. We look forward to our kids learning in the innovative and challenging programs recently being instituted at the school (including IB).

This is a GREAT school with caring teachers. My son attends this school and he loves going to school everyday. He is challenged everyday by the great staff at this school. The school is close so riding your bike in no problem. Our principal is a wonderful caring person who believes this school is a great place.

This school is an amazing place where children feel safe as part of a community. The teachers are well educated and hold high standards for every student. The school is located along the beautiful Cache La Poudre River and has a beautiful campus close to walking and biking trails. Teachers and students utilize the grounds to incorporate nature and science into learning. What an amazing place to educate the whole child.

small caring community teachers care about students success and have good comunication with parents. They listen to our concerns

The experience of the teachers at this school just can't be beat. It's evident that they have spent a lot of time figuring out what is best for the students, and deeply care for the children. They have a new principal this year, so I hope that she can maintain the high standards for student achievement that this school has become known for.

I love this school! My childrens' teachers for the past three years have been wonderful. They all have been great influences on my kids and I feel my children could not have had a better experience. I have one child with ADHD and the teachers, prinicipal and counselors all have worked together to get him everything he needs. I couldn't ask for more!

Last modified Cache La Poudre Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.