Bad
Good

I am very displeased with the faculty of the school they are disrespectful and unprofessional!

I have had all of my children attend this school over the past 5 years and I can tell you that it goes through a LOT of senior office staff changes. The teaches overall are VERY attentive and do their best with the time and number of students they have. They are very good about requesting students stay after when necessary, but it is a very structured curriculum and either the students get it, or they dont. The teachers really don't go into too much depth. Behavior and other structure is very controled and works well for the school.

I have had two students at Summit and both excelled personally and academically. Due to the encouragement they received from teachers who challenged them, they made honor roll and continue to thrive. They still speak highly of the teachers who knew they could accomplish their goals and how much more they enjoyed learning in a positive enviornment at Summit. The faculty is strict, but fair. Great school!

I love this school!!!! The teachers are kind and they treat you as individuals. The principals except no misbehavior what so ever! The students are kind and are very appropriate! Everywhere I look I see a kind smile. The teachers also treat you as a friend instead of a three year old. I totally recommend this school every middle schooler. I am soooo happy there!!

M nearly at the end of my 7thn grade year and my opinion is this is an excellent school. Before coming to Summit I was a C- student and now I have straight A+'s !!!

I love this school. There is fun yet dislaplin. The teachers are great, too. I know i'm a student, but I hated school until i went to Summit Ridge. They tought me how to love school and have fun.

Last modified Summit Ridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.