Stony Creek Elementary School 2

Posted November 08, 2012
The 5th and 6th grade teachers are only interested in students who do not have to struggle for their grades. They do not understand that struggling is in and of itself a learning process. They are viciously mean spirited to males who have an opinion and girls who question too much.

Posted January 15, 2012
I have to agree with the post regarding the current state of Stony Creek's administration. I've gone through more red tape and circles to ensure the safety of my disabled child than I care to say. That said, the teaching staff, aids and office assistants are class acts. I wouldn't have my child in this school, if not for them. A+ to them!

Stony Creek Elementary School 3

Posted January 09, 2012
Most of the posts here are from a Stony Creek administration that is long gone - the current administration makes no effort to improve things for the students, often lying to get concerned parents off their backs. However, the teaching staff is truly the shining star that makes sending my three children there bearable. Most of the teachers truly are the best at what they do!

Posted April 14, 2010
The teachers and staff are among the best I've seen around. They truly care about the kids and the families.

Posted September 20, 2009
I find this school very child and parent friendly. The parents always feel involved in their child's education.

Stony Creek Elementary School 0

Posted October 14, 2007
i think the curriculum is good but the school should pay for more stuff than the parents my 3 children go to this school and i end up paying for them to enjoy a public school. I find this very wrong!

Posted September 19, 2006

Posted February 12, 2006
This school had great faculty and administration from 1996-2002. My children are out of elementary school now, but stony creek had a lot more to offer than any other schools in the area.

Posted January 01, 2005
When I attended Stony Creek Mike Conners was my principal, now my own children attend the school and it is such a wonderful feeling knowing he is still there and working so hard for our kids. This school also has a great department for the children with special needs. They go out of their way every day to help. I am very gratful for the staff at Stony Creek and will continue my three childrens education there until junior high school.

Posted October 06, 2004

Stony Creek Elementary School
7203 South Everett, Littleton, CO  80128
Last modified Stony Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stony Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top