Posted August 16, 2014
We open enroll our triplets and chose Littleton schools for their education. Elementary was Ralph Moody and middle is Euclid. We couldn't be happier with the staff, curriculum, attention to individualism and the Every Student a Leader program. Our children feel challenged with very little pressure and receive needed guidance from the faculty. Euclid also offers self motivation and problem solving, which is just how I would like our children to take into the "real world" that and waits them. Very high marks given to Euclid Middle School!!!

Euclid Middle School 4

Posted October 27, 2013
My son is in 7th grade and he is doing well. He likes the school and I personally like the way teachers help my son accomplish his goals. I like the atmosphere in this school. The teachers and the staff are very professional.

Posted October 31, 2012
We are new to Colorado and open-enrolled our 8th grade daughter at Euclid. We have found the administrators, staff and teachers to be wonderful and the atmosphere at this school is very positive. Our daughter has made many new friends and is taking part in several extracurricular activities that the school offers. It is truly a good school and worth a tour if you are considering enrolling your child here!

Posted September 22, 2012
"EVERY STUDENT A LEADER" is a one of a kind program! There is nothing else like it in the country - well done Euclid!

Posted September 15, 2012
Second child open enrolled and loving it. Both of our children have loved Euclid because of the accepting environment and the engaging classes. The administration and staff partner with the students and their parents to deal with each situation appropriately. The leadership program has complimented their building focus well and chanced the way kids talk about community and themselves as members of that community.

Posted March 01, 2012
Fantastic school. My student feels safe here. We love the Leadership program and feel that it makes Euclid stand out as the best middle school in the area. I am proud of all the accomplishments of this school.

Posted January 16, 2012
My daughter is in 6th Grade at Euclid Middle School, and she is thriving! We are delighted with everything the school has to offer. The principal is fabulous and has a real understanding of middle school students. He took the time to talk with my daughter when she started and to address her concerns and encourage her. He is incredibly insightful. The teachers are fantastic and each one has taken time to connect with my daughter and get to know her. They are dynamic and challenging and they make sure that every student is performing to their ability. The after school activities are well-organized and well attended. The culture at Euclid is respectful and kind--a perfect place to grow and develop. Euclid has a unique leadership program that spans all three years of middle school and all students are encouraged to participate. Euclid is structured with "cores" where students have a smaller group of kids that they become familiar with. This is much better than a junior high model where bullying and cliques are allowed to thrive. If you have not looked at Euclid Middle School yet, I highly encourage you to! It outshines any other middle school in our district.

Posted July 23, 2011
Not sure where the person below is coming from. Sure, there can and will be some level of bullying at any school. However, I have found that Euclid's administration and teachers promote and implement a program that encourages positive behavior. The overall atmosphere is one of respect and kindness. I feel that this is an excellent school with great academics as well as extra-curricular. It's nice to see a school that seems to understand the needs of the middle school child. So many schools these days try so hard to look good on paper, with their test scores and other accolades. Euclid is not only great on paper, but also great inside the building. I'm happy to have my child experience it.

Euclid Middle School 1

Posted September 10, 2010
My child has been bullied at this school for over a year now. The staff doesn't respond to my concerns. The admin office is very rude. I have never had a parent teacher conference because they have "too many students". The teachers have no relationship with my child. I am extremely disappointed.

Posted May 10, 2010
Fantastic school. Euclid strives to provide a balanced, well rounded education including music, arts and athletics along with a rigorous academic program. The teachers really care about their kids.

Euclid Middle School
777 West Euclid Ave, Littleton, CO  80120
Last modified Euclid Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Euclid Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top