Littleton, CO

Goddard Middle School 4

Posted July 18, 2012
I am about to enter my final year a to Goddard, and I think it's ok. There is always a lot of bullying, like any school, but the staff tends to not see a huge percentage of it. I get bullied a little bit. It's mostly name calling, but I was always told a teacher. They handled it perfectly, and I never had a problem with them agian. I love teachers I had. They are kind, easy to talk to, and helpful. My school work is challanging, and it really made me think sometimes. There are many many clubs you can join, there's even a knitting and bike club. Overall it is a good school, and I would recomend it to people thinking about which middle school to go to.

Goddard Middle School 1

Posted January 30, 2012
This is NOT a good school. My daughter's grade have been continually slipping, but through very little fault of her own thanks to unclear instructions and obvious favoritism in the classroom. Bullying is ignored by the current administration and for the Choir concert I was shocked when they performed a popular song about drinking and going out to clubs. I did not consider this appropriate at all for Eight graders. I am removing my daughter from this school as soon as the term ends due to its poor performance, poor teachers, and even worse behavior towards their students. I have never had my daughter in such a obviously poor school before, I would never recommend this school for anyone.

Goddard Middle School 2

Posted July 29, 2011
As a student, I really got to experience the environment of Goddard. Unfortunately, it wasn't always a happy place to be. There are really dangerous situations kids can be put into, and they can really get caught in a bad group of kids. Bullying has always been an issue in schools. I was never bullied myself, but I've seen it happen to many kids at Goddard. Regarding the curriculum, the basic subjects are not that great. Math was a challenge, but only because I was in an accelerated class, but for the other subjects, nothing was really challenging, and I felt like I didn't really learn much. But, this is coming from a student who was at a private school prior to attending Goddard. Changes need to be made.

Posted March 08, 2011
I have a sixth grader at Goddard. Middle school is a big adjustment for kids and we were nervous. But, quickly we realized that our daughter was not only doing well at Goddard but she was thriving. She has amazing teachers that really care, a super involved administrative team, and a plethora of activities that she could get involved with. We have found that she is challenged in her classes but not overwhelmed by them. The communication from the administration and the teachers have been outstanding. Our bus driver is also awesome. He really knows and cares about the kids. We are so happy with our decision to send our daughter to Goddard.

Posted March 18, 2010
The teachers are very easy to talk to and very fun. Goddard has very good test scores and a variety of children that attend.

Goddard Middle School 4

Posted October 08, 2009
Currently we have our second Goddard student in attendance, and I cant say enough good things about the school. The curriculum is challenging but fair, and the teachers are fully invested in the children. I am extremely satisfied with the discipline of the administration, and the communication and availability of the staff is incredible. I highly recommend Goddard MS to anyone looking for a great school for their children.

Goddard Middle School 3

Posted October 02, 2009

Goddard Middle School 3

Posted September 28, 2009

Posted March 20, 2009

Posted February 09, 2009

Goddard Middle School
3800 West Berry Ave, Littleton, CO  80123
Last modified Goddard Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Goddard Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top