Bad
Good

I have a seventh grader at Goddard and another child who attended Goddard and is now in high school. The greatest thing about this school is the teachers. This is a tough age to work with and yet both of my kids love/loved school at Goddard. The teachers do a great job of engaging the students and keeping school interesting. I think they provide the right amount of challenge. My seventh grader grew a ton in her MAP scores in sixth grade. Outdoor Ed, the challenge course, all of the extra curricular activities, technology, and the music and visual art programs add to the experience for the children. The late bus makes it easy for kids to stay after school for activities. The award ceremonies are very motivational for my kids. I like the diversity in the school too. There is a newer administration in the school and I hope they appreciate the fantastic teachers! I am sad that they got rid of home economics, but the STEM additions are great.

I am about to enter my final year a to Goddard, and I think it's ok. There is always a lot of bullying, like any school, but the staff tends to not see a huge percentage of it. I get bullied a little bit. It's mostly name calling, but I was always told a teacher. They handled it perfectly, and I never had a problem with them agian. I love teachers I had. They are kind, easy to talk to, and helpful. My school work is challanging, and it really made me think sometimes. There are many many clubs you can join, there's even a knitting and bike club. Overall it is a good school, and I would recomend it to people thinking about which middle school to go to.

This is NOT a good school. My daughter's grade have been continually slipping, but through very little fault of her own thanks to unclear instructions and obvious favoritism in the classroom. Bullying is ignored by the current administration and for the Choir concert I was shocked when they performed a popular song about drinking and going out to clubs. I did not consider this appropriate at all for Eight graders. I am removing my daughter from this school as soon as the term ends due to its poor performance, poor teachers, and even worse behavior towards their students. I have never had my daughter in such a obviously poor school before, I would never recommend this school for anyone.

As a student, I really got to experience the environment of Goddard. Unfortunately, it wasn't always a happy place to be. There are really dangerous situations kids can be put into, and they can really get caught in a bad group of kids. Bullying has always been an issue in schools. I was never bullied myself, but I've seen it happen to many kids at Goddard. Regarding the curriculum, the basic subjects are not that great. Math was a challenge, but only because I was in an accelerated class, but for the other subjects, nothing was really challenging, and I felt like I didn't really learn much. But, this is coming from a student who was at a private school prior to attending Goddard. Changes need to be made.

I have a sixth grader at Goddard. Middle school is a big adjustment for kids and we were nervous. But, quickly we realized that our daughter was not only doing well at Goddard but she was thriving. She has amazing teachers that really care, a super involved administrative team, and a plethora of activities that she could get involved with. We have found that she is challenged in her classes but not overwhelmed by them. The communication from the administration and the teachers have been outstanding. Our bus driver is also awesome. He really knows and cares about the kids. We are so happy with our decision to send our daughter to Goddard.

The teachers are very easy to talk to and very fun. Goddard has very good test scores and a variety of children that attend.

Currently we have our second Goddard student in attendance, and I cant say enough good things about the school. The curriculum is challenging but fair, and the teachers are fully invested in the children. I am extremely satisfied with the discipline of the administration, and the communication and availability of the staff is incredible. I highly recommend Goddard MS to anyone looking for a great school for their children.

Goddard is an amazing school for your child to be and I highly recommend it to anyone.

I think Robert Goddard Middle School in Littleton, Colorado is a great place to be with great teachers and students who are caring and great academicly. They all show great leadership traits exspecally the leadership trait of character.

Last modified Goddard Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.