Heritage High School 2

Posted May 25, 2014
I attended Heritage for two years and found it nearly impossible to adjust. The student body not only lacks diversity, but they are extremely clique - oriented. If you don't fit in with either the jocks, preps, geeks, or smokers, then you are doomed to be a loner at Heritage. I've had a handful of good teachers at Heritage. Unfortunately, many teachers will suffocate their classes with home work. I felt constantly overwhelmed at Heritage. If you are someone who loves white suburbia, fits into a clique easily, and have no trouble balancing large amounts of school & homework, then Heritage is the place for you. -Former student

Posted November 06, 2013
Wonderful school with a dedicated staff led by a strong, passionate Principal. The administration is helpful and caring. It has a very strong Post Grad department. My children are thriving at Heritage!

Posted February 02, 2011
I am a student at heritage. Teachers are wonderful here and help you with school and outside of class are willing to help with anything you need. The administration doesn't just care about grades but about you individually. My peers are great and remember to get involved in sports or theater etc. because you will make a ton of friends and are almost guaranteed in freshman year. If you are between two schools (especially Heritage vs. Arapahoe) choose Heritage, you wont regret it.

Posted April 26, 2010
We have two students open enrolled at Heritage High School. We visited three Jeffco high schools and Littleton prior to deciding on Heritage. It was the best decision we could have made. It is worth the drive to see the passion that the teachers bring to learning. I've never heard my daughters complain about a teacher. It is exceptional.

Posted March 25, 2010
This is our third child at this school, and while I think all public high schools are flawed in some ways (and experienced those flaws in another school for two years with one of our children), I am convinced that HHS does it's best to be the best, within the confines of what the LEA will let it do. I'm proud to have my children graduate from there.

Heritage High School 2

Posted November 05, 2009
I am a student at HHS. and i personally do not like the students there. If there students were more adverse then the school would be better. the Administration is awesome! They try to help as much as possible. I know when i dropped out Jr. year for a semester they tried to help me out the best they could to graduate! Now im graduating a semester early! They really do help!

Heritage High School 1

Posted January 04, 2009

Posted November 30, 2008

Posted September 28, 2008
Heritage is a wonderful school! The administration can be strict but only because they are looking out for students. The seniors can't flour the freshmen anymore because it can harm students with breathing problems. The administration puts pressure on the students because they get more motivated to do better. This is a great school to go to where students can play sports for fun and get involved in many programs and clubs!

Posted January 23, 2008

Heritage High School
1401 West Geddes Ave, Littleton, CO  80120
Last modified Heritage High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heritage High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews.