Littleton, CO
Students enrolled: 1,460

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted August 05, 2015
My daughter has liked almost all of her teachers very much. They are approachable and encouraging. During conferences they share great information and I can tell they really know my child. They take a personal interest in the kids.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted August 05, 2015
I think the work load is manageable and conducive to learning. I think it builds stamina.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted August 05, 2015
My daughter has a 4.2 GPA and she has worked very hard in her classes. Teachers help the students and are very approachable.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted August 05, 2015
I have volunteered in concessions many times and kids are always respectful when I have interacted with them. I see how they behave at games and they have wonderful school spirit.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted August 05, 2015
Students support each other. They are kind to kids with disabilities and children that don't fit in the traditional box.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 05, 2015
The community at the school is one of inclusiveness versus cliques. Students treat each other well. Faculty treats students well and the administration models a positive community as well.

Posted August 05, 2015
My daughter is a junior at LHS. We opted in to LHS after several visits and boy are we glad we did. She is not a number at this school. The teachers really know her and work hard to provide an excellent education. She is very involved with various activities through the school and she loves that the schools fosters and environment of acceptance. There are no cliques and kids are all respectful and supportive of each others interests. She has made so many wonderful friends. Dr. Oakes is a wonderful leader and very visible. They do a great job of creating community. Many levels of coursework so that all children are challenged. My husband and I enjoy going to the concerts, plays, and sporting events.

Posted June 01, 2015
I am an LHS graduate and so thankful for the education that I received at LHS. GREAT school and amazing teachers.

Posted May 23, 2014
Littleton HS school provides a wonderful learning environment for all kids. This school is truly unusual because the student body is not cliquey. Students are highly involved and the faculty truly cares about the students, they are dedicated to the students success. There is an energy in that building that is indescribable.

Posted April 12, 2014
First of all, I'm a freshman here at Littleton High School. I completely disagree with the negative post below. I feel my teachers are very able at their job, and, I feel I can ask them at any time for extra help. In fact, I get quite a bit of extra math help. Anyway, this school is extremely diverse. I feel completely okay with being who I am in this school, unlike another school I went to. This school is excellent. I love going here. I will miss it so much when I graduate.

199 East Littleton Blvd, Littleton, CO  80121
Last modified Littleton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Littleton High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top