Posted May 23, 2014
Littleton HS school provides a wonderful learning environment for all kids. This school is truly unusual because the student body is not cliquey. Students are highly involved and the faculty truly cares about the students, they are dedicated to the students success. There is an energy in that building that is indescribable.

Posted April 12, 2014
First of all, I'm a freshman here at Littleton High School. I completely disagree with the negative post below. I feel my teachers are very able at their job, and, I feel I can ask them at any time for extra help. In fact, I get quite a bit of extra math help. Anyway, this school is extremely diverse. I feel completely okay with being who I am in this school, unlike another school I went to. This school is excellent. I love going here. I will miss it so much when I graduate.

Posted February 10, 2014
I agree with the spirit of the review below, but it's totally not representative of our school. We don't have fights or drug issues, and are a pretty "sheltered" community compared to 90% of high schools. We've got a much more tight-knit community than AHS or HHS and our school is slightly more diverse, less judgmental, and more accepting... But that doesn't mean we're a complacent student body of druggies and 'gangstas' like the person below makes it sound. For the most part, we're a student body of dedicated, motivated and intellectual kids. We have a faculty of dedicated, caring and consummate professionals. Sure we have people who don't care, who don't try, and who are disadvantaged, but that's not nearly the majority. Most of us are in AP or IB, and working to get in the best colleges we can. As a senior, I'm honored to be in an environment surrounded by people so dedicated to their education. And I'm glad I choose to go to such an open, accepting school.

Posted February 09, 2014
I'm a junior at this school, and i think its an amazing place to spend my four years, ive been here since my freshmen yearm and i believe that even though we are considered the "lousy" one of the 3 littleton high schools, we are extremely close as one. Every school has drug issues, and fights, and all the negative things we are an IB WORLD SCHOOL . diversity is extremely important to us at LHS we dont judge kids because there not white --- cough Arapahoe cough Heritage cough.. our school is one amazing place.. some teachers are mean, and really tough .. but most are really caring and will actually remember you years after you have them.. it is a great school to be in .. haters can hate LHS LION PRIDEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Posted August 27, 2013
I couldn't disagree more with the negative review below. I'm in my junior year at LHS and have yet to have any struggles with my teachers. Of the ~22 or so I've had so far, 18 have been absolutely excellent, and the others okay. They've all been ready, willing and eager to help me. They've also all willing to listen to their student's feedback. I don't understand how the reviewer below - a sophomore - could write about IB teachers. IB starts junior year, and the IB teachers teach all IB classes (for the most part), so how they would have any experience with IB Teachers, I don't know. Maybe they had one teacher who taught an IB class as well, but it's impossible that they'd have multiple as a sophomore. And I've heard nothing but good things about my IB Teachers that I have this year. Littleton's community (including staff) are predominately nice, supporting, inclusive and wiling to help. It's a great school, and I don't, for one second, regret choosing LHS. P.S. Students who take honors, AP or IB classes do have a lot of homework. If you don't want a lot, then don't choose those classes. And if you're up until 2am, start your homework earlier and not at 11 o'clock at night.

Littleton High School 1

Posted April 11, 2013
I am currently a sophomore at Littleton High School and came to Littleton High School from a Jeffco School. I wanted to go to Littleton because I liked their IB program and passing rate. But when I came to Littleton High School, I wasn't prepared for the way they taught me. I tried to ask the teachers for help but they didn't want to help me or had other classmates answer my question for them. I don't feel that the staff is well-trained. Also most of the teachers are mean and some AP and IB teachers curse their students. I have personally experienced this. Take my word, these school is not worth going to. They only focus on their IB students. If you are planning to go to Littleton, either for AP or IB, just realize that this school will give you a butt load of homework. I am usually up doing homework until 2 am. Hope this helps make your decision.

Posted March 11, 2013
This school has absolutely marvelous teachers who really care about the students and are extremely responsible. The principal Dr. Oaks is a strong and enthusiastic leader. Kids choice into this school from all over Denver, Littleton, and other surrounding areas for the great classes as well as the outstanding IB program. The arts classes at this school are amazing. Students are encouraged to try new things and participate in many different activities. This school is Down-to-Earth and non-pretentious.

Posted April 20, 2010
Excellent school. Could not ask for a better experience. We have two daughters, one who graduated in 2009, and one to graduate in 2011. We open enfroll from out of district, and felt that this was one of the best options in South Denver. Language Arts, Science, and Performing Arts are all top notch. You will easily find a place here without the snobbery of the nearby Douglas County High Schools. A+ rating, send your kids here, you won't be sorry!

Littleton High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
I'm alumni of Littleton High School, and my high school experience was outstanding. Between the teachers, the environment, and everything, it was just a great deal of fun. Go Lions!

Posted August 26, 2009
Littleton High School is one of Colorado's top high schools for many reasons. First of all, Littleton High School has created an engaging learning environment that encourages students to achieve their full academic potential. Students learn in a collaborative and supportive style that develops lifelong learners. Littleton High School offers regular academic classes, Honors Classes, Advanced Placement, IB Classes and Special Needs Classes. The richness of this broad academic offering is unparallelled. Secondly, Littleton recognizes that diversity is a strength and can better prepare students for life beyond Littleton. Students learn to appreciate differences, collaborate in solving problems and are being prepared to be great global citizens. Third, Littleton offers a broad range of extracurricular programs with the encouragement students to try as many of them as possible. The complete high school experience - excellence in academics, raising social awarenes and broad extracurricular participation makes Littleton High School an extraordinary experience.

Littleton High School
199 East Littleton Blvd, Littleton, CO  80121
Last modified Littleton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Littleton High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top