Bad
Good

I have deleted a previous5 star review until the school year is off to a smoother start. The school was under construction and this appears to have affected the mindset of the administration who needs to put emphasis back on helping the students with education, heath and well-being. Administration needs to listen to the needs of the students and parents instead of doings what is easiest for them.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My daughter has liked almost all of her teachers very much. They are approachable and encouraging. During conferences they share great information and I can tell they really know my child. They take a personal interest in the kids.

Amount of homework: Agree

I think the work load is manageable and conducive to learning. I think it builds stamina.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The community at the school is one of inclusiveness versus cliques. Students treat each other well. Faculty treats students well and the administration models a positive community as well.

My daughter is a junior at LHS. We opted in to LHS after several visits and boy are we glad we did. She is not a number at this school. The teachers really know her and work hard to provide an excellent education. She is very involved with various activities through the school and she loves that the schools fosters and environment of acceptance. There are no cliques and kids are all respectful and supportive of each others interests. She has made so many wonderful friends. Dr. Oakes is a wonderful leader and very visible. They do a great job of creating community. Many levels of coursework so that all children are challenged. My husband and I enjoy going to the concerts, plays, and sporting events.

I am an LHS graduate and so thankful for the education that I received at LHS. GREAT school and amazing teachers.

Littleton HS school provides a wonderful learning environment for all kids. This school is truly unusual because the student body is not cliquey. Students are highly involved and the faculty truly cares about the students, they are dedicated to the students success. There is an energy in that building that is indescribable.

First of all, I'm a freshman here at Littleton High School. I completely disagree with the negative post below. I feel my teachers are very able at their job, and, I feel I can ask them at any time for extra help. In fact, I get quite a bit of extra math help. Anyway, this school is extremely diverse. I feel completely okay with being who I am in this school, unlike another school I went to. This school is excellent. I love going here. I will miss it so much when I graduate.

I agree with the spirit of the review below, but it's totally not representative of our school. We don't have fights or drug issues, and are a pretty "sheltered" community compared to 90% of high schools. We've got a much more tight-knit community than AHS or HHS and our school is slightly more diverse, less judgmental, and more accepting... But that doesn't mean we're a complacent student body of druggies and 'gangstas' like the person below makes it sound. For the most part, we're a student body of dedicated, motivated and intellectual kids. We have a faculty of dedicated, caring and consummate professionals. Sure we have people who don't care, who don't try, and who are disadvantaged, but that's not nearly the majority. Most of us are in AP or IB, and working to get in the best colleges we can. As a senior, I'm honored to be in an environment surrounded by people so dedicated to their education. And I'm glad I choose to go to such an open, accepting school.

I'm a junior at this school, and i think its an amazing place to spend my four years, ive been here since my freshmen yearm and i believe that even though we are considered the "lousy" one of the 3 littleton high schools, we are extremely close as one. Every school has drug issues, and fights, and all the negative things we are an IB WORLD SCHOOL . diversity is extremely important to us at LHS we dont judge kids because there not white --- cough Arapahoe cough Heritage cough.. our school is one amazing place.. some teachers are mean, and really tough .. but most are really caring and will actually remember you years after you have them.. it is a great school to be in .. haters can hate LHS LION PRIDEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Last modified Littleton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.