Littleton, CO

Posted September 26, 2013
My son started Runyon in January 2013, he was behind with reading and had low self confidence due to past schooling experiences. Within 2 months they had identified that he needed support and by the time he finished the year he had made enough progress to advance to the next grade which was a concern in March. I now have a son who is reading independently, which was not heard of, he enjoys school and he tries hard every day. This is thanks to the wonderful staff at Runyon and I am so lucky that my son attends.

Posted August 22, 2013
My daughter just started kindergarten; kids are made to feel welcome before they start school and after. Great start to the year so far!

Posted August 18, 2011
Runyon is an excellent school. Both of my daughters attended k-5th grade at Runyon. The teachers are great and parents are empowered and included. Each year I opt my children out of the CSAP tests, now named TCAP. The administrators and teachers are very supportive of our decision and parental rights when it comes to protecting the interest of our children. Parents are made partners and children the priority!

Posted September 26, 2009
Great teachers, academics, extracurricular programs, active PTO. The kids love attending and are proud to be Rams.

Posted August 22, 2008
The teachers and princpal have great big hearts for kids. You couldn't ask for nicer people. My daughter has been there for four years. She never wants to leave. I couldn't be more greatful. Thank you Mrs. Morrone.

Posted April 27, 2008

Runyon Elementary School 4

Posted April 12, 2006
Very impressed with the school and staff. Environment is very inviting and caring.

Posted August 11, 2005
Runyon is a great school. The staff are all wonderful -- very personable and helpful. Great parent involvement. This was our first year and I was very happy with the education my children received.

Runyon Elementary School
7455 South Elati St, Littleton, CO  80120
Last modified Runyon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Runyon Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top