Bad
Good

I love Ralph Moody Elementary School! As a former public school teacher, I am pretty astute at observing and recognizing a high quality school. Ralph Moody is excellent because of its outstanding leadership throughout. The principal is extremely knowledgable and human and I can tell that the teachers love and respect him. The teachers are beyond fantastic! They are experienced (many have 20 or more years of experience) and have been teaching at Ralph Moody for several years. They do an exceptional job of making all of the students feel welcome and cared for without catering to the students or the parents. Moody has a strong PTO and many parents volunteer. Both of my children attend Moody and they are both advanced at reading and math. Moody has a lot of factors affecting its overall school test scores that lead to a skewed perception of student performance. For one, Moody has diverse demographics. Everyone is treated as equal and with the utmost care and respect. This is a huge lesson in ethics and morals for children. I am so grateful that my children are able to attend a school that has a well-balanced learning curriculum on so many levels.

I've been fickle about reviewing the Moody Elem. because on one hand,there is a nice sense of community here--the school has been around a LONG time (one of the oldest in the district). Also, parental involvement is low here-- it's the same 10-15 parents that seem to be involved with almost all of the PTO events and school fundraising efforts. Teachers do not seem to want a lot of help in the classroom, so this may be a reason why a lot of parents have sort of "checked out.". This could be a really great school if the office staff, administration, and teachers communicated with the parents more effectively, and encouraged involvement. I've been frustrated this year with not knowing my child's schedule or what days PE, Art, and Music are. I also think it's ridiculous that teachers hand out candy to students as rewards and let kids watch movies right before Winter break (maybe it was a class reward but I should of had a heads-up if my kid is watching a movie in school!) Be prepared for disappointment if you are interested in after-school enrichment programs, regular library days, art programs, and technology education. A Great Place to Be? Only if you care about mediocrity.

When our elementary school closed, I looked at all the schools in Littleton Public Schools for an elementary school. The school we were now assigned to was not one that we wanted to attend. Ralph Moody Elementary school was an amazing school. The principal was so involved and the school was so welcoming with a great feeling of community. The teachers are incredible and we open enrolled there that day. My kids love the school and we have been there for 5 years now. Moody is a great school.

Ralph Moody is an excellent school regardless of what the rating is saying. My children all test at or above what the other kids in the same district are doing as well. It is a diverse school, just like the real world! A great place for a child to learn, grow and love one another for who they are as a whole person. I have no doubt my children will be just as prepared when they join all the other kids from the district at middle school and high school. The principal, teachers and staff encourage the children to be the best they can be and provide all the necessary educational curriculum and technology to help them reach their potential. The programs at this school complete the well rounded student/child, with Music, Physical Education, Technology, Art and Library as well as many opportunities for before or after school clubs. This school has one of the best Wellness Committees in the state, as evident by being voted into the Health Mart National Cares Contest Top 10. I would encourage anyone to stop by and tour the school, meet the principal and teachers and see for yourself what a great school that is RALPH MOODY!

Teachers are excellent; My son loves his Kindergarten teacher; He is learning fast how to read; he loves going to school; He is learning great team work, respect and overcoming the frustration of not being successful at all times. Great Job.

Ralph Moody is an extremely well rounded school. The administration, staff, and support staff are some of the best educators in the state. The school offers a wide variety of activities outside the classroom. The school community is one of the best that I have experienced as a parent and former teacher, offering many fun community building activities. My children feel safe and love going to school because the teachers are caring, the principal knows their names and the other students are welcoming and friendly. Ralph Moody is a great place to be!

Ralph Moody Elementary is a great school. The teachers and staff are some of the best in the district. The school works hard to meet the needs of all students and create a community among the students. The principal is very active with the students and knows the students by name. As a parents, I know that my children are in a safe environment.

They have the best pre-school teachers in town. They also have a great PTO and wonderful, engaged parents. My child loves to go to school and is proud to be a Ram!

Last modified Moody Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.