Littleton, CO

Posted September 27, 2014
When our elementary school closed, I looked at all the schools in Littleton Public Schools for an elementary school. The school we were now assigned to was not one that we wanted to attend. Ralph Moody Elementary school was an amazing school. The principal was so involved and the school was so welcoming with a great feeling of community. The teachers are incredible and we open enrolled there that day. My kids love the school and we have been there for 5 years now. Moody is a great school.

Posted April 24, 2014
Ralph Moody is an excellent school regardless of what the rating is saying. My children all test at or above what the other kids in the same district are doing as well. It is a diverse school, just like the real world! A great place for a child to learn, grow and love one another for who they are as a whole person. I have no doubt my children will be just as prepared when they join all the other kids from the district at middle school and high school. The principal, teachers and staff encourage the children to be the best they can be and provide all the necessary educational curriculum and technology to help them reach their potential. The programs at this school complete the well rounded student/child, with Music, Physical Education, Technology, Art and Library as well as many opportunities for before or after school clubs. This school has one of the best Wellness Committees in the state, as evident by being voted into the Health Mart National Cares Contest Top 10. I would encourage anyone to stop by and tour the school, meet the principal and teachers and see for yourself what a great school that is RALPH MOODY!

Posted April 02, 2014
Teachers are excellent; My son loves his Kindergarten teacher; He is learning fast how to read; he loves going to school; He is learning great team work, respect and overcoming the frustration of not being successful at all times. Great Job.

Posted December 02, 2013
Ralph Moody is an extremely well rounded school. The administration, staff, and support staff are some of the best educators in the state. The school offers a wide variety of activities outside the classroom. The school community is one of the best that I have experienced as a parent and former teacher, offering many fun community building activities. My children feel safe and love going to school because the teachers are caring, the principal knows their names and the other students are welcoming and friendly. Ralph Moody is a great place to be!

Posted November 24, 2013
Ralph Moody Elementary is a great school. The teachers and staff are some of the best in the district. The school works hard to meet the needs of all students and create a community among the students. The principal is very active with the students and knows the students by name. As a parents, I know that my children are in a safe environment.

Moody Elementary School 0

Posted October 09, 2010
They have the best pre-school teachers in town. They also have a great PTO and wonderful, engaged parents. My child loves to go to school and is proud to be a Ram!

Posted October 02, 2008

Posted April 15, 2004
My children entered 1st and 2nd grades, coming from a rural kansas area. I found the principal (retiring may-2004) to be wonderfully caring and understanding, the staff and faculty the same. What struck me the most though was the very great presence of parent volunteers and just the amazing daily presence of parents. Every single day, when dropping off and picking up, parents are in the classrooms, in the halls, milling outside, on the playground. My small-town kids feel safe. The staff know my kids by name. The pto is extremely involved and active. Last, but not least, is the education. My children were given great opportunities to learn and grow. Test scores are some of the highest in the country here. Great activities as well. Great counselor! great bully-proofing system ingrained in all the students. And they recite the pledge of allegiance with 'under god!' we'll miss moody greatly!

Moody Elementary School
6390 South Windermere St, Littleton, CO  80120
Last modified Moody Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moody Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top