PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Cherry Hills Christian 3

Posted September 30, 2015
Cherry Hills has very limited athletic offerings, no band and several other limitations when compared to other Christian schools near by. They have a HUGE number of staff members that doesn't seem necessary..tuition could be lowered without so many staff positions. I would suggest looking elsewhere.

Cherry Hills Christian 1

Posted September 04, 2015
We never attended this school, however we did apply. The Vice Principal was becoming the principal and we had our interview with her. She was quite cold but I followed up with a nice note thanking her for her time and telling her how excited we were about the prospect of attending the school. I called the school the following week and was told we were rejected. I asked why and they wouldn't say. Please note that my child is an above average student, reads at a high school level, is great at math, etc. I had no idea why...I asked the VPrincipal to call me back and she never did. I emailed her asking why and got a very terse response but no reason given. This woman does not have the courage of her convictions to provide a reason and really has no business being in the position she is in. I feel sorry for any kids or parents who might be experiencing issues at that school who need a strong leader to help them through. They're not going to find that leader in this woman.

Cherry Hills Christian 3

Posted August 16, 2015
We attended Cherry Hills for several years, elementary and middle school included. This is considered "the" private Christian school to go to if you live in the Highlands Ranch area since it is large and well-established. So we were ready to be impressed. Over time, however, we discovered that this school isn't all that it seems. Yes, it is officially "Christian" but the majority of students/families seem to attend more for the "private" part than the "Christian" element and it shows in their attitudes and behaviors. Cherry Hills has so many rules that you'd think good behavior would result but it seems that they treat the behavior and not the heart. The school has a great focus on missions and community outreach, but there is still a secular and aggressively-materialistic culture that dominates (Unfortunately that can be fairly common in Christian schools that serve a higher-income area so Cherry Hills is not alone in this, Anastassis and Arma Dea are similar). The school is quite crowded so it might not be the best fit if you are looking for a more personal, nurturing environment for your student. The teachers, however, are very good. Just know that if you are looking for a school primarily for your child to be with other strong-faith Christian children and families this school might not be the best fit.

Posted November 01, 2013
the middle school is amazing, and the elementary is great. Both kids spent k-8 there and i would not trade their wonderful experience for anything!

Posted October 13, 2013
I cant believe I found bad reviews about CHC! I have never heard of "rich parents running the school"! Some people must mistake those parents as the parents who are actually involve. Its shameful to hear anyone speak badly about this school because it has been such a blessing to our split family!

Cherry Hills Christian 2

Posted September 13, 2013
Kindergarten great. After that the rich parents run the school. If you have lots of kids you get lots of say, to the detriment of teachers and classes.

Posted February 11, 2012
This school is amazing. I drive my children 30 minutes each way to get here and I wouldn't change it for anything. I love the faith based education my children are receiving. The teachers are phenomenal and the leader ship is excellent. I highly recommend anyone who is looking for a school with a solid foundation.

Cherry Hills Christian 1

Posted January 28, 2012
Inconsistent leadership, school does not walk it's talk, money talks louder than God at this school and the parents throwing the money are the not the ones you want in charge nor are their kids the type you want yours to go to school with - just our opinion based on our painful experience; teachers, however, are excellent, unfortunately it doesn't make up for the leadership

Posted October 04, 2011
small, appropriate class sizes; loving, effective teachers; spiritual and character development;safe, well-secured school;small community feel

Posted June 30, 2011
We absolutely love this school! This is the third private school (one out of state and one in state) our children have attended since they started going to school. The teachers are amazing and so engaged in what they do. We appreciated that the other parents were so welcoming for our first year at this school. They do challenge the children not only academically but spiritually. We love that the children participate in activities that give back to the community. Not only are the teachers very engaged, but they found the top notch leaders to be the principal for both the lower and middle school. We are grateful for having found this amazing school.

Cherry Hills Christian
3900 Grace Boulevard, Littleton, CO  80126
Last modified Cherry Hills Christian is a Private school that serves grades PK-8