Littleton, CO

Posted November 01, 2013
the middle school is amazing, and the elementary is great. Both kids spent k-8 there and i would not trade their wonderful experience for anything!

Posted October 13, 2013
I cant believe I found bad reviews about CHC! I have never heard of "rich parents running the school"! Some people must mistake those parents as the parents who are actually involve. Its shameful to hear anyone speak badly about this school because it has been such a blessing to our split family!

Cherry Hills Christian 2

Posted September 13, 2013
Kindergarten great. After that the rich parents run the school. If you have lots of kids you get lots of say, to the detriment of teachers and classes.

Posted February 11, 2012
This school is amazing. I drive my children 30 minutes each way to get here and I wouldn't change it for anything. I love the faith based education my children are receiving. The teachers are phenomenal and the leader ship is excellent. I highly recommend anyone who is looking for a school with a solid foundation.

Cherry Hills Christian 1

Posted January 28, 2012
Inconsistent leadership, school does not walk it's talk, money talks louder than God at this school and the parents throwing the money are the not the ones you want in charge nor are their kids the type you want yours to go to school with - just our opinion based on our painful experience; teachers, however, are excellent, unfortunately it doesn't make up for the leadership

Posted October 04, 2011
small, appropriate class sizes; loving, effective teachers; spiritual and character development;safe, well-secured school;small community feel

Posted June 30, 2011
We absolutely love this school! This is the third private school (one out of state and one in state) our children have attended since they started going to school. The teachers are amazing and so engaged in what they do. We appreciated that the other parents were so welcoming for our first year at this school. They do challenge the children not only academically but spiritually. We love that the children participate in activities that give back to the community. Not only are the teachers very engaged, but they found the top notch leaders to be the principal for both the lower and middle school. We are grateful for having found this amazing school.

Posted June 06, 2011
Our 2 sons attended and graduated from CHCS and are currently in a local high school. We are extremely pleased with their experience there! The teachers and administrators are first and foremost dedicated to Christ and to modeling a Christian life. The academic offerings are challenging and the teachers are excellent and caring -- our sons were well-prepared for high school and are currently straight "A" students in the top of their classes. I give much of the credit to the foundation and skills they received at CHCS. The students at CHCS are "typical" in that they are not perfect, but the difference is that teachers are able work through any issues within a loving Christian environment. They support what values my husband want instilled in our sons. That to us is priceless! Our oldest son is now preparing for college entrance and taking the ACT exam. His high scores will enable him to attend some of the finest learning institutions in the country. More importantly, he is a leader in his school who loves Christ and others. We are thankful for the academic and spiritual foundation he received at CHCS!

Posted May 10, 2011
I am a seventh grade student at Cherry Hills, and i saw some low star grades, and they were talking about what we ARENT. Well im not saying were perfect, because were not. No one is. But this is what we ARE. We are strong, determined, and we love God. God is in this school and everyone in it. I couldnt imagine going anywhere else. Sure we have some problems, but who doesnt? The teachers are fantastic and they truely do care about every student. They take the time to know each one, and everyone there is really close. This is no ordinary school, sure we have books and grades and teachers. But our school goes on missions trips all over the United States. We go all over colorado too, and try our hardest to help everyone we can. And, we have fun doing it too. This school doesnt just teach us things. It also gives us morals that last a life time. We believe that with God, NOTHING is impossible. Recently, my seventh grade sclass went to New Mexico, and we had a great time there. We helped out a local church, and we made a difference in the community and I know they wont forget everything God did on this trip. All in all, I love this school and everyone in it. THIS is what we're all about.

Cherry Hills Christian 1

Posted May 04, 2011
I can oly speak about the middle school, but you really don't get what you pay for. Some of the classrooms are small and stuffy, the math room was the size of a small bedroom and 30 kids were in the class not a great learning enviroment. The kids are not very excepting of other people different from them and are so exclusive. Wouldn't expect this from a christian school. My daughter had a hard time making friends and the girls were just plan rude and thought they were better than others because they had more money or because they attended church and others didn't. I wish I wouldn't have sent my kid there it was a waste of money!!!

Cherry Hills Christian
3900 Grace Boulevard, Littleton, CO  80126
Last modified Cherry Hills Christian is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Cherry Hills Christian Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top