Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grant Ranch K-8 School 5

Posted April 05, 2016
I absolutely love this school! It is very diverse and all the staff and families are very warming. My son's teacher Ms. Krueger is amazing, she is going above and beyond to help him become a confident reader and create a goal to be at a 2 grade level reader by the end of the year! You definitely don't come across many teachers who will create higher goals for their students. Can't wait for our daughter to start there, we are so happy!!

Posted April 03, 2016
As a student that attended this school in 2012-2015 I can say that I was glad to leave. The teachers for the most part were wonderful but the other staff that worked there was a different story. I remeber having to raise my hand to throw away my tray at lunch then one you were at the tray throw away line the janitors were rude. Not only that but the dress code is the dumb.( I'm sorry that my shoulders are a distraction) other than that I can say that I enjoyed what I learned from my teachers there. It's really helped me this year in high school. I just hope that the new principal is better than the Mrs.Weed one.

Posted August 11, 2015
There is no real control higher up in the administration, for example no one knew who the new principal was until 2 months in to school and that is only because there were a whole bunch of unnecessary rule changes

Grant Ranch K-8 School 2

Posted May 27, 2015
rude, hard to approach administration. extremely rude vice principal. overall a very unfair school. the teachers are great but the whole 'higher ranked' staff are horrible.

Grant Ranch K-8 School 2

Posted November 03, 2014
This schoolis horrible. The staff do not care about the kids. The 2nd grade is all learning on ipads. They are not willing to help a child learn if computer learning is not a strong point of the child. The assistant principal is very mean and many kids are affraid of her. She is rude while talking to parents. The principal herself nevet follows through. She pretends to lisyen to parents and then never calls them back to follow up. Staff will get in your face and tell you off. There are a few wonderful teachers and I will be sad to leave them. I have made the choice to pull my kids from this school after only 3 months of being in school there. With the new rules parents can't even sit in the lunchroom to eat breakfast with their own kids. If a child is older than preschool a parent can't even walk the child to class. Parents are not allowed to be any place in the halls and will get yelled at by any staff. They are not a friendly school. Very disapointed in them.

Posted September 19, 2014
The principals at this Grant Ranch have questionable morals. This school supposedly has a zero tolerance policy for bullying, but that is unfortunately not the case. It's difficult to have a no tolerance for bullying policy when the vice principal is in fact a bully herself. A significant amount of families have left this school, and even changed districts due to the toxic environment. Avoid it at all costs.

Posted August 25, 2014
My child has just started 6th grade and we have always been happy with his teachers. However this school does not stand by it's "zero tolerance for bullying" policy. The bullying was so bad I could have pressed assault charges for physical abuse from a student from a higher grade, but was reassured it would be taken care of. Of course due to privacy laws I could not be told how it was handled. Very disappointed in this school.

Posted August 23, 2014
The staff at this school should learn basic spelling before attempting to teach children how to spell. "Safe 2 tell is on a national sight to anonymously report anything!" For starters it's site, not sight.

Posted April 18, 2014
This is not our neighborhood school. We choiced in. The school talks about anti-bullying but we have had problems for years and they don't do much. Otherwise it is a good education.

Grant Ranch K-8 School 5

Posted February 07, 2014
I have two children attending Grant Ranch. I have nothing but Respect for the entire school. There is such a diverse attendance that I can only imagine how hard it is to keep up with everyone's needs. I have seen nothing but professionalism from everyone involved. It seems to be a friendly environment where everyone steps into the role where it is lacking. Teachers can answer office phones and security guards are helping with children and their homework. It is a loving environment and it shows on the children's faces as they are coming and going. My kids have loved attending and I love the fact that my oldest never had to suffer through that middle school stage. Grant Ranch has met all of our requirements and my children have excelled, since both are gifted and talented.

Grant Ranch K-8 School
5400 South Jay Circle, Littleton, CO  80123
Last modified Grant Ranch K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.