Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (3 responses)

We're proud to have all four of our kids at Grant Ranch School! I've been able to witness the committment of a dedicated staff at every stage of development for nearly a decade. Strong academic instruction is balanced with extra-curriculur opportunities and a place our kids are thrilled to go to every day. A new administration in the last year has advanced this positive learning environment even further. We love our school!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Because the punishments are not appropriate. You can get away with so much in this school and laugh all the way home.

My son has been getting bullied all school year long. Some things were done to ameliorate the problem, but it still continued on. My son was punched in the stomach, and the kid didn't even get into trouble. Thankfully, my son will be going to a new school next year. I hope he doesn't have the same experience. This is something to seriously consider if you want to send your loved one to Grant Ranch. Trust me, it's not worth. Don't put them in any Denver public school. Too many young thugs trying to prove themselves.

I absolutely love this school! It is very diverse and all the staff and families are very warming. My son's teacher Ms. Krueger is amazing, she is going above and beyond to help him become a confident reader and create a goal to be at a 2 grade level reader by the end of the year! You definitely don't come across many teachers who will create higher goals for their students. Can't wait for our daughter to start there, we are so happy!!

As a student that attended this school in 2012-2015 I can say that I was glad to leave. The teachers for the most part were wonderful but the other staff that worked there was a different story. I remeber having to raise my hand to throw away my tray at lunch then one you were at the tray throw away line the janitors were rude. Not only that but the dress code is the dumb.( I'm sorry that my shoulders are a distraction) other than that I can say that I enjoyed what I learned from my teachers there. It's really helped me this year in high school. I just hope that the new principal is better than the Mrs.Weed one.

There is no real control higher up in the administration, for example no one knew who the new principal was until 2 months in to school and that is only because there were a whole bunch of unnecessary rule changes

rude, hard to approach administration. extremely rude vice principal. overall a very unfair school. the teachers are great but the whole 'higher ranked' staff are horrible.

This schoolis horrible. The staff do not care about the kids. The 2nd grade is all learning on ipads. They are not willing to help a child learn if computer learning is not a strong point of the child. The assistant principal is very mean and many kids are affraid of her. She is rude while talking to parents. The principal herself nevet follows through. She pretends to lisyen to parents and then never calls them back to follow up. Staff will get in your face and tell you off. There are a few wonderful teachers and I will be sad to leave them. I have made the choice to pull my kids from this school after only 3 months of being in school there. With the new rules parents can't even sit in the lunchroom to eat breakfast with their own kids. If a child is older than preschool a parent can't even walk the child to class. Parents are not allowed to be any place in the halls and will get yelled at by any staff. They are not a friendly school. Very disapointed in them.

The principals at this Grant Ranch have questionable morals. This school supposedly has a zero tolerance policy for bullying, but that is unfortunately not the case. It's difficult to have a no tolerance for bullying policy when the vice principal is in fact a bully herself. A significant amount of families have left this school, and even changed districts due to the toxic environment. Avoid it at all costs.

My child has just started 6th grade and we have always been happy with his teachers. However this school does not stand by it's "zero tolerance for bullying" policy. The bullying was so bad I could have pressed assault charges for physical abuse from a student from a higher grade, but was reassured it would be taken care of. Of course due to privacy laws I could not be told how it was handled. Very disappointed in this school.

Last modified Grant Ranch K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.