Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Grant Ranch K-8 School 5

Posted August 24, 2016
We're proud to have all four of our kids at Grant Ranch School! I've been able to witness the committment of a dedicated staff at every stage of development for nearly a decade. Strong academic instruction is balanced with extra-curriculur opportunities and a place our kids are thrilled to go to every day. A new administration in the last year has advanced this positive learning environment even further. We love our school!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 16, 2016
One special needs teacher was the only person vouching for my son. She went above and beyond to ensure the safety of my son the best that she could. But she couldn't prevent all the negative mishaps.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted May 16, 2016
In many students, they have no respect for authority and authority does very little to discipline. That's why they do it. Because they know the consequences are a joke.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted May 16, 2016
Too many students have a mean spirited heart. How is this developing compassion, caring and empathy for other students? It's not.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 16, 2016
Because the punishments are not appropriate. You can get away with so much in this school and laugh all the way home.

Grant Ranch K-8 School 1

Posted May 16, 2016
My son has been getting bullied all school year long. Some things were done to ameliorate the problem, but it still continued on. My son was punched in the stomach, and the kid didn't even get into trouble. Thankfully, my son will be going to a new school next year. I hope he doesn't have the same experience. This is something to seriously consider if you want to send your loved one to Grant Ranch. Trust me, it's not worth. Don't put them in any Denver public school. Too many young thugs trying to prove themselves.

Grant Ranch K-8 School 5

Posted April 05, 2016
I absolutely love this school! It is very diverse and all the staff and families are very warming. My son's teacher Ms. Krueger is amazing, she is going above and beyond to help him become a confident reader and create a goal to be at a 2 grade level reader by the end of the year! You definitely don't come across many teachers who will create higher goals for their students. Can't wait for our daughter to start there, we are so happy!!

Grant Ranch K-8 School 3

Posted April 03, 2016
As a student that attended this school in 2012-2015 I can say that I was glad to leave. The teachers for the most part were wonderful but the other staff that worked there was a different story. I remeber having to raise my hand to throw away my tray at lunch then one you were at the tray throw away line the janitors were rude. Not only that but the dress code is the dumb.( I'm sorry that my shoulders are a distraction) other than that I can say that I enjoyed what I learned from my teachers there. It's really helped me this year in high school. I just hope that the new principal is better than the Mrs.Weed one.

Grant Ranch K-8 School 3

Posted August 11, 2015
There is no real control higher up in the administration, for example no one knew who the new principal was until 2 months in to school and that is only because there were a whole bunch of unnecessary rule changes

Grant Ranch K-8 School 2

Posted May 27, 2015
rude, hard to approach administration. extremely rude vice principal. overall a very unfair school. the teachers are great but the whole 'higher ranked' staff are horrible.

5400 South Jay Circle, Littleton, CO  80123
Last modified Grant Ranch K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.