9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (9 responses)

Our youngest child now attends Rock Solid and we have had several children graduate from Rock Solid and go on to college (well prepared!). It has been a wonderful place for each of them. The RS community is really a family for us.

Rock Solid High School has remained faithful to their commitment of providing a Christian World View education along with high academic standards. The Principle and Teachers have created a healthy learning environment where my Daughter reports "they are kind and patient and yet challenge me to do my best". We are very thankful for the privilege of sending our Daughter to Rock Solid High School.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Rock Solid HS does a wonderful job of teaching the students to work well with one another and learn how to support each other.

Rock Solid is a community where students learn in a college prep environment that feels like a family. The staff and students are so welcoming. The opportunity to add hands on learning, service work, and enrichment trips to their high school experience makes this a unique and rewarding school.

We have 2 students attending Rock Solid and we have been very happy. They push them towards excellence not only with the academics but also with who they are as a person. I believe they have a true heart for the students overall success.

Rock Solid HS was my introduction to teaching at a high school and I could not be more thankful for that opportunity. The students are, in a word, amazing. They are dedicated to learning, to the community of students, and to being an example of Christian faith. The other teachers were also very welcoming and helpful in getting me up to speed on how things worked there, providing any help I needed to prepare for my class, and being a reliable soundboard for ideas and issues. Finally, the administration was SO supportive, especially since it was my first time teaching, but throughout the year they were always there for me whenever I needed guidance or wanted to bounce some ideas around. I can't think of a better way to start a teaching career than this.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They have such a heart for the students and want to see them succeed. They are willing to help with extra time and energy for their success

Amount of homework: Agree

Sometimes it is overdone but when brought to the attention of the teachers they are very helpful to help the student accomplish the tasks

Develops character: Strongly agree

By demonstrating it by teachers and staff . By keeping lines of communication open calling the students out of not acquired

With two of our children going through Rock Solid. We can truly say we wouldn't have changed a thing. We were more than happy with their education but more importantly the life experiences they gained. Because of small class sizes they learned to appreciate people different personalities and to put their faith skills into practice. We loved the 3 day a week schedule and to be able to have them home studying the other two days. This so prepared them for college and time management skills.

Last modified Rock Solid High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12