Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Rocky Heights Middle School 3

Posted December 16, 2015
I really enjoyed my time at RHMS, but I don't think the school really encourages modesty and respect the way it should. I felt as if things like dress code were somewhat trivial, and that teachers tended to turn a blind eye more often than desired. I know too many people who weren't acting the way they should as 7th or 8th graders. I wouldn't say avoid this school, because there are lots of great teachers and staff, but let your child know what's right and what's wrong. My parents did, and I'm very happy to know that.

Rocky Heights Middle School
Amount of homework: Too much

Posted December 16, 2015
There is somewhat too much homework, but I have had no trouble adjusting to high school because of it.

Posted May 06, 2015
LOVE this school! Kids are great and so are the teachers. Everyone is involved and people really feel welcomed. RHMS made school so much fun and I would defiantly go back for another round of middle school! Overall, one of the best schools you can ever enroll your child in!

Rocky Heights Middle School 2

Posted December 02, 2014
Disappointed in the direction of this school. So much bullying among the girls and the dress code is not enforced. The amount of wealth from the families that feed into this school has proven to be a drawback on the culture of the school's student body.

Posted July 28, 2014
Great school, great teachers! After first year (sixth grade) and a great long summer, my son is very excited to get back to school. He has already logged on to school website to check his new schedule, teachers and class team! Found out that he has made advanced math. Never thought my son would be so happy to get back to school.

Rocky Heights Middle School 4

Posted May 22, 2014
My son is finishing his 6th grade year at RHMS and we are pleased with the level of instruction he is receiving and with the professionalism of his teachers and the staff. RHMS offers lots of electives and enrichment courses for kids with different interests and preferences. My son is not a sports-oriented kid and he has been able to find clubs and organizations that keep him happy and engaged. Of course there are things I would change if I could (start time, lunch time, more outdoor play time, smaller classes), but for a free, public education, RHMS is a good choice.

Posted May 11, 2014
I am in 7th grade here i have no complaints definitely good teachers and good staff many different choices for electives and after school programs i would recommend this school.

Rocky Heights Middle School 1

Posted April 21, 2014
My 6th grade daughter hated this school for good reasons (several bad teachers, too many students, lack of lockers, little to no differentiated instruction, having lunch at 10:30 am, mean girls, stupid rules, etc.). Luckily, she only had to attend for a couple of months before she changed to a wonderful private school. If private school is not an option for you, register now for any and all charter schools in the area to avoid sending your child here!

Posted August 08, 2012
This is such an amazing school! The first day I walked into sixth grade, I felt like I had another family. The elective selections are great and all the teachers are great. Really, the only kids that don't like this school are the troublemakers.

Posted April 21, 2012
My two daughters have been in this school for the past 2 years and we really apprecite the teaching staff of this school

Rocky Heights Middle School
11033 Monarch Boulevard, Littleton, CO  80124
Last modified Rocky Heights Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.