Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted February 10, 2016
You could not ask for a better school! The principal is enthusiastic and is always seen outside and inside the school with children. The staff is a hard working group and they are extremely dedicated to the success of their students. I had two children attend there, one with special needs and one without, and both kids did so well. This school truly knows what they are doing! A++++

Posted March 30, 2015
Our daughter has always attended private schools both in the USA and abroad. Cougar Run is our first experience with a public school and with the DCSD. The quality of Cougar Run definitely matches and in certain areas exceed those found at private schools! And the teachers are phenomenal! We will definitely recommend the school!

Posted September 13, 2010
I have two children at Cougar Run. I love this school. Great Principal ,Teachers and lots of parent involvement.

Posted June 01, 2010
I will have 3 kids iin this school next year and I moved to the area to have them come here. I am very happy.

Posted May 21, 2010
Cougar Run is an amazing place. I am so fortunate to have my child in this school. My son has just thrived under the four different teachers he has had there and they are all really committed to differentiating to meet the needs of gifted learners, struggling learners, and everyone in between. Parent involvement is great

Posted May 10, 2010
Great school. We have been here for 12 years. All of my children have gone to Cougar Run and we have moved a few times but always stayed within the schools boundries. Wouldn't go any where else.

Cougar Run Elementary School

Posted September 19, 2009
Cougar Run is a great place to work and learn. We have a supportive parent community and super students.

Posted September 16, 2009
I have 2 kids at CRUN and a third will start next year. The staff is great and the principal is awesome. He really motivates the kids. The parents are very involved and and the score, are always well above average. I can't understand a couple of the bad reviews but those were years before my children attended this wonderful school.

Posted August 04, 2009
I feel that cougar Run is an excellent school.My daughter loves to go to school.The Staff has been friendly And our teacher have been wonderful for my daughter.We will not move away from cougar run.I don't understand how anyone couldn't be happy here.I'm very picky and my husband and i both are thankfulwe came to cougar run.Not the first problem.

Cougar Run Elementary School 1

Posted July 10, 2009
My two kids had a very hard time at Cougar Run. The 5th graders have a cuss moutian and their fowl mouths are bad. The subjects such as, playboy channel that come up in day to day conversations were too much for my kids. My youngest kept getting the middle finger from fellow class mates. The school is having a hard time with too many kids in the district. The administration is nice but, the kids that go there are out of control. I had to discuss subject with my kids I never thought I would at the younger grades. On the bus is worse and the bulling and teasing is the greatest. We are moving so that they do not have to attend again.

Cougar Run Elementary School
8780 Venneford Ranch Road, Littleton, CO  80126
Last modified Cougar Run Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.